Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£4.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 29 December 2016
I got this for my little girl who has very curly hair, it grows in ringlets but seems to get very fuzzy by the end of the day. My sister gave me some she had left in a bottle to try and it worked so good I went straight on and ordered my own bottle, it is excellent and keeps her curls like curls all day, in fact I think her hair looks even curlier because it's holding them tight all day. Highly recommend
on 11 January 2016
When used in dry hair, it can be a little crunchy and drying. However, it works well in wet hair to help it to air dry in a controlled way. I find it easier to spray the product onto a plastic wide toothed comb and comb it evenly throughout the hair and then give it a gentle scrunch. I use it after the John Frieda Frizz Ease Unwind Curls Calming Creme 150 ml. They seem to work well together to control my curly/wavy hair without any need for a hairdryer.
on 11 May 2017
Bought as an add-on-Used befoe and suits my hair well. I use it between shampoos to dampen and revive my curls.
on 29 March 2017
Excellent on my permed curls.
on 2 July 2016
Was worried it might be different to the ones in shop, but it's not. It's the real McCoy
on 22 November 2015
Best curl spray around

I have frizzy half curly hair and always used to have to either wear it up or straighten it. Since I have been using this I can wash it, spray this on when it's wet and leave it to dry naturally and it really helps turn the frizz to loose messy curls without it going greasy or crispy. It's still frizzy in places so I just use a heavier frizz control and hairspray when it dries.

Not tried other curl products so can't compare but that's because I am happy with this one so don't need to look elsewhere.
on 4 June 2011
I've had particularly curly hair that I've been battling all my life. This product helps you to embrace your curly hair and turns annoying frizzy curls into luscious locks. I first discovered this little gem around 4 years ago and I have been using it ever since. After my morning shower I spray the product into my wet hair and then 'scrunch' my hair. Just a word of advice, I would only use 3-4 sprays to prevent your curls from becoming crispy. For anyone who is ashamed of their curly hair this is definitely the product for you - I would thoroughly recommend it.
on 29 December 2012
I've been buying this spray for some time and it never lets me down. It's not a miracle product, but compared to other sprays, which always seem to weigh down my hair or make it crispy, this is a great buy.

My hair is fine and abundant with a bit of a wave to it. After washing and towel drying my hair, I spritz it with this spray and, if I have time, leave it to dry naturally. The result is bouncy, volumised and soft waves and curls. There is never any crispiness or frizziness and and it doesn't feel like there's anything on my hair at all.

If I have to blow dry, I find the results not as good. My hair always goes a bit puffy and shapeless when I blow dry, and this spray doesn't do much to combat that. However, it does contain thermal protection so I do at least know I'm not damaging my hair while I blow dry it. If I tie my hair in a ponytail immediately after thoroughly blow drying and then let it down a bit later, the effect is more pleasing, with soft, sleek waves.

The smell is perfectly inoffensive, a sort of generic chemical sweet aroma that quickly dissipates. I find that one bottle lasts me a good amount of time, perhaps two or three months if I use it nearly every day. The price is also reasonable for the quality of the product. Recommended.
on 27 April 2017
Daughter loved this spray would buy it again for her brilliant .
on 15 October 2011
I used this first form my sister because she said it was good, and it was!! It absolutely transformed my hair form a frizzy lump to a headturner... Everyone complimented me on the look, and I have been using it ever since!!! I couldn't live without this little spray to use every time I wash my hair. It hasn't had any short term or long term side effects. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to shape their curls!
Thanks for reading my review!

See one answered question