Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 April 2011
These are not, I repeat, are *NOT* the original recordings of these tracks. In some cases the original artists have rerecorded their hits, but on other tracks it is soundalike artists performing. This is strictly a budget-line collection of very poor quality.
on 7 December 2014
Take no notice of some other reviews here, these compilations ARE value for money and ARE all original artist recordings or re-masters. A very small number, and I mean two or three tracks across the entire series are re-recordings by one or more of the original artists but as I said that only applies to very small number of tracks and none at all on most of the collections. Granted not every track was a smash hit but for the price what do you expect! There are many great tracks, I would say most of these 101 compilations are roughly 80% killer and 20% filler, plus they are made by EMI/Virgin and compiled by Ashley Abram (the exact same people who make the NOW series) so you know what you're getting here - an extremely good value for money collection of songs that has something for everyone and a very cheap alternative to downloading the tracks.

Most definitely NOT karaoke versions!
on 8 August 2013
Having read other reviews on this product I can honestly say that the reviewers who think this is a "karaoke" copy must be reviewing a different product or they don't know what they're talking about.

I thoroughly enjoyed listening to these songs again and will continue to do so.
on 4 May 2004
I really enjoyed this set, most of all because there is such a wide variety of different songs, different artists and for different moods. It is the best love album I own and I would recommend anyone considering it to buy it straight away!
on 1 July 2011
I am searching for music for a friends wedding and am sure this will give her an excellent choice to choose from
on 28 April 2010
I heard this at the hairdresser's and was impressed with the selection of titles(I don't usually like compilations). The range of different types of music is what makes it so good. Whenever we have played it everyone asks what it is. We have bought so many for presents!
on 26 September 2013
The compilations are wonderful. Didn't expect what i got as most brand of dis type i bought were all repetitions or d same tracks in as many as i bought. but dis gave me some different tunes from other artists. recommended.
on 22 July 2013
This CD has a really good selection of tracks and I love listening to it when travelling in the car. There were a few that I was less keen on but this is to be expected with there being 100 songs!
on 4 November 2012
amazing collection of songs. a must have!The cd collection includes a big variety of songs and I found it one of the best love CDs ever
on 16 August 2014
when searching Amazon for Angry Anderson "Suddenly", this CD is listed. This song is NOT on the CD set.