on 1 December 2015
I was a little disappointed with this after reading the reviews - the colours were nothing like the picture, mine contained mainly blacks and greys and it just didn't shine at all. It was going to be a Christmas present, but have returned it - if it had been like the picture I would have kept it.
2 people found this helpful
on 12 February 2016
I received one as a gift. I always get people commenting on it so I brought three more one for each of my sisters. It should be more clear it does not come with a chain. I feel there should be a option to bye one with or without a chain. The effort of trying to get a nice necklace to match was a mission, and I feel Tuscan Silver can save the customer time by making a deal (at a higher price of course) to include a chain to match.
on 20 January 2012
I always read Amazon reviews before ordering a product but as I had already ordered and received the earrings which were a huge birthday gift success, I hurried to grab the pendant to put away for Christmas for the same recipient.

I totally agree with the previous reviewer. Great product but feel a little let down by lack of chain. It definitely doesn't state a chain is part of the purchase but I did assume it would. Could of kicked myself when I logged back on to check and finally got to read the reviews. More haste, less speed :-)
on 26 December 2014
This is a charming pendant and beautifully made. I have awarded four stars to reflect mild disappointment that the delivered item just failed to match the implied luminosity of the colours shown on the website illustration. Nonetheless, it is quietly subdued yet appealing. The size is ideal; neither too big or too small. The craftsmanship is excellent.
on 28 April 2016
Rather small but quite pretty, let down by a too large and ill fitting presentation box. The butterfly itself is less colourful than the photo would suggest but described by the reipent as "very sweet"
on 4 May 2017
Beautiful piece of jewellery, and so heavy. Really good quality. There is NO chain, but you should know that from the description.
on 2 February 2017
Very pretty and lovely quality. I was happy with the service as well as I did not have to wait long before it arrived.
on 18 June 2009
As well as looking absolutely beautiful (it's even nicer than it looks in the picture!), this pendant is solid and weighty, making it feel like a good quality bit of jewellery. It's a decent size too, a good 3cm in height and width. It comes boxed and would make a great gift for anyone who likes butterflies.
13 people found this helpful
on 22 March 2013
This arrived and I was so pleased as I know my sister will love it. It is a decent size and lovely bright silver and abalone. It doesnt have a chain but thats fine as i know she has plenty and can then choose what length she wishes to wear it. Reall happy with my purchase. I got the matching ring too which is also fab.
on 27 January 2017
I gave this to my friend this for Christmas and she loves it, I love it too that's why I bought one for myself.