Customer reviews

on 8 October 2015
This birthday card was lovely and my granddaughter recognised the characters from the television programme right away. She kept picking it up to look at it out of all the other cards she received. I would recommend giving this to any child who is familiar with the Night Garden programme.
on 1 December 2014
A great little card and good value for money. We had a hiccup with delivery but the company were very keen to iron out the problem. My grand daughter loves the programme and no doubt will be delighted with the card
on 27 November 2015
It was a lovely card for my grandsons birthday. He's a big fan of in the night garden he loved seeing igglepiggle and upsadaisy on the front.
Cards are so expensive now I thought it was good value at £2.
on 15 November 2014
Really beautiful card! When I bought it I didn't know that the yellow circle on the top right is actually a batch (with a baby-proof, non-sharp, non-pointy plastic pin), that can be taken off. My daughter wore it with pride. Being a big small fan of the show, she loved it to bits.
on 31 January 2017
Lovely card and badge
Arrived in a bend proof envelope so it's in perfect condition
on 30 January 2017
Perfect for my granddaughter. The rhyme inside the card is lovely. Prompt delivery.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 25 September 2012
This is a good quality card, and a good size too. It's not some tiny little thing. Bright attractive colours with two of the program's favourite characters. Plus a cute badge. The card arrived in excellent condition, it had been very well packaged. A recommended buy.
on 16 November 2016
Arrived in 36 hours of ordering exactly as described.
on 27 October 2016
Smaller than expected.
on 15 October 2016
Lovely card, my son will love this for his birthday this month very happy with my purchase.