Customer reviews

on 24 June 2013
Nice stapler,nice action, so far (3 months) happy with it. Offers nice grip and goes through paper easily. Does not get stuck at all. Only reservation I have is is made of plastic and from pictures and description I hoped for aluminum, but that's a detail. Good product.
on 10 January 2013
Got this at work and couldn't have asked for anything better. Good built quality, relatively small, and flat stapling at the back of the pages. Can also staple up to 50 pages (will need the larger staples for that). A+++
on 11 July 2014
Great stapler - I know it may seem implausible to get excited about such a functional office product but I did on opening the box! Aesthetic is important to me as much as functionality and this scores top mark on both fronts. It's chunky without being too big and cumbersome - has a good weight and made to a very high standard. It's stapling action is very satisfying and it has no problem with a 50 sheet stack of paper as described. 10/10 from me!
on 20 June 2012
In terms of its size, it is a powerful stapler. I have tried it for more than 50 paper sheets and it works fantastic, especially if you use suitable staples.
on 23 April 2014
This stapler is so amazing, completely worth the price and is actually orgasmic to staple with. I find myself looking for excuses to staple things just to use it and feel the satisfaction
on 23 October 2013
I recently moved home and as everyone knows, one of the first things you need in your home office or study is a good stapler. And maybe a cup warmer.

"Why on earth do you need a stapler that can staple 50 pages?!" retorted the sceptics when I informed them of my wishes to purchase this magnificent item.

Well, when it arrived, I let the stapler do the talking. Effortless.
I may never have to buy another stapler again. But if I do, then it will be one of these.
on 26 July 2014
This is by far the best heavy duty stapler I've ever used. Incidentally the staples I've been using are Rapid's own 24/8 so how much of the performance is down to the stapler & how much to the staples is anyone's guess but I see no reason not to use the manufacturer's staples with the stapler. Be aware that the staples are designed to work with a minimum number of pages & I'd suggest a minimum of 25 80 gm sheets or 20 sheets if you're using 100 gm as I usually do.
on 5 January 2013
I have used this stapler for over a year know and use it every day. It is excellent and is good quality and does the job. Normally when I used to buy a stapler used to get the cheap £3.00 ones but buy cheap buy lots buy good buy less. So in long run this is by far more economical as the cheap ones would break around every 2 months so after a year have spent more money. It is by far one of my most favourite products I have purchased.
on 21 May 2015
It turned out somewhat bigger and heavier than I anticipated. It's clearly designed for heavy office use rather than someone who needs to staple a few sheets once a year. I haven't used this stapler much after purchase, but it works well and consistent even with thick stack of paper.
on 19 January 2013
Very pleased with stapler . Ideal for basic paper work at home.Strong metal means it doesn't break after using it .I have found that plastic staplers jam very easily and don't last.so that why I wanted a good quality stapler.

See one answered question