TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 November 2013
Although I wish they sold them in packs of one colour (my personal fav is the pink). I have M.E., and I have trouble remembering things, so I stick these on my kitchen cabinets, to remind me of jobs that I need to do. If I can get even one job done per day then I take great satisfaction in ripping off the note and throwing it with great gusto into the bin! Lol

NB. These are the more expensive 'Super Sticky' ones. They are worth paying the extra for, as they definitely do stick much better than the original ones. Some of the notes that I have up in the kitchen I re-use, so they get stuck on the worktop over and over again. The only disadvantage is that if they do get wet, the colour leaks onto the worktop and makes a bit of a mess. I think this would probably come off with a bit of scrubbibg and some Ciff, but I use a Magic Dirt Eraser, and it lifts off in a second 20 x Magic Dirt Erasers 130 x 65 x 25mm
on 19 August 2016
Sometimes you have to go with the branded sticky notes. I tried non "Post-It" branded ones but they either don't have enough stick or lose their stick too quickly.
These cost a little more than other brands but are worth it if you don't want your sticky notes all over the floor after a few weeks.
VINE VOICEon 28 June 2016
Eminently useful, super sticky, so stay stuck until you decide otherwise, great for walls, fridges and Scrum Boards! They come off clean and are a great quality paper which do well with permanent sharpies and ballpoints alike.
on 4 July 2017
Great Item, much easier than the smaller sticky notes, I use them to make to do lists and stick them to the side of my computer monitor, so its nice to be able to have them portrait. The Marrakesh colour combo makes a nice change from yellow, though it can be a little harder to see dark biro on the blue purple and red, but I don't see this as a problem.
on 10 June 2017
nothing beats the quality of the real thing - tried many cheaper versions, including supermarket versions, but they are never quite the same.
on 1 January 2018
All good - item suitable for intended purpose. Great price, prompt delivery.
on 25 July 2014
Great purchase amazing quality used for a recent brown paper exercise, repositioned numerous times and still stick, would definitely recommend these authentic ones as I have experience first hand the lack of stick from other brands, oh and super fast delivery too!
on 10 January 2017
Great
on 16 February 2017
As described. Great product for what it is. Could have been a bit cheaper maybe, but was delivered very quickly.
on 7 April 2016
They are a rather bulky size and the colours are very bright. Next time I'll go for the normal yellow ones - I'm not convinced that they are any stickier.