on 30 October 2013
A superb model with exquisite detail and very well made.I originally thought the stand was shoddy,it's not and once fixed to the top of the computer one can change the position of the Vulcan about 60 times an hour.Every Christmas stocking of all boys under 80 years old should contain at least one.
on 8 December 2013
I've been in love with the Avro Vulcan ever since I saw one doing a display at an air show many years ago and I was also lucky enough to see it again at Dunsfold Airshow this year.
My young nephew loves collecting planes and I know he is going to be as excited opening this one as I was when I saw the real one!
A superb model with exquisite detail and very well made.
on 19 May 2012
This is an excellent model of the Avro Vulcan bomber. Although small in size, the detail is amazing as it is on all these models. Its a nice addition to my model table, along with the Avro Lancaster bomber, which I think is the same scale.A lovely model for all ages !
on 9 April 2015
Again I wasn't sure what I was getting , and bearing in mind what I had received already. I was a tad not pleased; but After thinking about it it is a detailed model, Just a bit on the small side!!
on 14 May 2013
Excellent die cast models which should stand up well to rough usage by small boys and a very well made replica.
on 18 September 2014
Ordered this thinking it would be at least 1/144 scale for the price - it was quite small - more to 1/200th scale - also no undercarriage or stand so has to be flat on the surface
on 21 February 2017
nice model;
on 18 January 2015
Quite small but are not meant to be detailed scale models.Only wanted it to put on shelf in homage to wonderful aircraft.
on 13 February 2013
Bought this for my father in law who was an officer in the RAF and flew the Vulcan - put it on the table for their Golden Wedding anniversary - he loved it!
on 15 December 2013
What a great air craft it's for my grandson's birth day in jan we used to see a one like this I think when we have our battle of britain air display in jersey..........