Size: 1-Pack|Change
Price:£2.28+ Free shipping

on 30 May 2015
After reading the reviews thought I would try these patches to repair my wheelbarrow tyre. Really easy to apply and appreciate not messing around with a tube of rubber adhesive. Just roughen the area remove backing and apply the patch. Now been fitted for over 2 weeks and the tyre is still fully inflated with no sign of a leak. Recommended.
on 14 July 2016
Great bit of kit. I was a little sceptical at first but tyre's up at 100psi and went to work without any issues. Hopefully no more punctures but if I did, I know that I'd be ok with these patches...
on 30 December 2012
I've repaired many punctures in my time and at the moment I'm living in a nice big block of flats and repair plenty of punctures.

I find these peel and sticks very useful. A quick wipe and roughen with the metal roughner and stick them on and that's it. Repaired.

One thing: I repaired a puncture on a low quality inner tube that had the seam running on the outside of the tube with excess rubber from the manufacturing process.
I stuck one of these over it and when I went to seal check it air was coming out where the skab and excess rubber met.
A solution to this would be to use sandpaper and totally remove the excess before applying or in my case I just used a normal repair patch.
on 17 December 2015
I have previously used these Skabs and very happy with them, hence ordering 3 more packs. However previous ones were green, these were red, and I found that they did not seem to be very adhesive around the outer edges of the patch, and indeed the rest was not as sticky, so they need much firmer pressing, wasted two in finding out. Not sure if reds were old stock or a new brand, but they are not up to the undoubted quality of the green ones.
on 24 July 2015
I loved the idea but after attempting to repair two punctures (I lost count of how many times) I resorted to old way of repairing a puncture. And the traditional liquid and patch worked first time. Maybe I was unlucky but they never formed a strong complete seal. I won't buy these ones again.
on 16 May 2012
Brilliant product - there is no need for a puncture repair kit with these patches. I recently had a puncture and repaired it in seconds (once I had removed the tube) - there was no need for chalk or glue.

I'd certainly recommend these to every cyclist and will be purchasing again when the time comes.
on 28 July 2015
Hopefully I will never need to use them, but they look easy to use if I do, compared to old fashioned repair kits. I will update this if I have any problems with it as/when I eventually need to use it.
on 1 September 2015
Held for about a week each time I used them on three different occasions on a 700c road bike. On inspection when I took the tube out, I found that the adhesive doesn't hold under pressure. Reverted to good ol adhesive plus patch which has never failed me yet.
on 27 August 2014
These seem to do the job very well with none of the hassle of glue and rubber. The patches are so sticky they almost stick to the wax paper backing. Glad I had them for the repair of a small puncture a couple of days ago miles from home. Up and running in minutes.
on 6 January 2012
these skabs are great they take all the worry out of getting a punture just take out the tube bung one on then your off again. worry free biking