Customer reviews

on 8 September 2008
Nice, cute and just as versitile as it's siblings in the Lamaze family.Makes noises (squeaks and crinkles), provide chewing-devises for little gums, and is altogheter cuddly and lovable. A new favorite for my baby boy who now has more or less the whole set!!
on 3 February 2010
This is absolutely gorgeous. It is made from different textered materials, has a squeaky tummy, rattle rings, a teething disc and crinkly ears and feet. An entertaining toy for a reasonable amount of money. It was also much bigger than i expected it to be. Very impressed and just bought Eddie the Elephant tunes.
on 4 April 2009
My 4 month old loves this product - is fancinated by the crinckly ears and the colours. Good price too.
on 31 May 2010
This is my 4 month old daughters favourite toy! we hung it on her jungle gym and she can play with it for hours She pulls the nose and tail and chews on the rings and pulls at them, it also squeeks and has crinkle sounds lots to keep baby occupied!! cant recommend enough!!
on 29 July 2016
I bought this as a gift for a newborn baby and within a couple of months they were really starting to take an interest in it and enjoyed playing with the rings, chewing on the trunk, ears and chewy parts and squishing it to hear the crinkly noises. All of the Lamaze toys are fantastic (and we've had a number of them) but I especially like this one as it is very cute and recognisable as an elephant. I'd really recommend this toy as a fantastic gift for a new baby (more so than buying clothes as it lasts longer!) and I am sure that any parent will thank you for this gift as it will keep the baby entertained on car journeys, in their buggy and on a play mat. These toys attach to car seats etc.. and are also washable so very handy for babies!
on 7 April 2010
Bought this for my 8week old son, he's prob still a bit young for it but does like to watch it and tries to grab it. This was one of the first toys he actually paid any attention to, I think it's because of the bright colours.
on 31 May 2012
Bought Eddie the Elephant for my baby son when he was only a few weeks old, he was an expert at staring at things so you can imagine how big his eyes went when a purple elephant was placed in front of him! At 8 weeks old today he is grabbing at his crinkly ears and trunk and loves it when his tummy is squeaked. I am hoping Eddie stays a firm favourite with my little boy as it is a lovely toy with many different features to interest an inquisitve child. Have just placed and order for a mini Eddie the Elephant to take out and about with us as I was so pleased with the quality of the Lamaze product.
on 22 August 2013
I've become a fan of Lamaze toys since I've started buying toys for my baby nephew. I think this is another great lamaze toy. The description given matches with the product. It's an adorable small toy that the baby could hold in his hand, rattle or chew on. For me the real product looks more colourful than the one given in the picture. The product was delivered in time in original plastic bag packaging.
on 11 October 2014
Bought it for my baby before she was born, she's been playing with it in different ways from the beginning. Firstly looking at the colours. As soon as she started grabbing and holding things it has become her favourite, she's now 7 months and still at the top of her list, we always take him everywhere as she can be entertained. And calms her down when she's bored and about to start crying.
on 29 October 2010
Good value for a lovely toy. My daughter loves it. She's 5 months old and loves the crinkly ears the most. She talks to it as well (in baby language obviously)and is very vocal as a result haha. Personally, I was very surprised as it's bigger than what I thought it would be and is very colourful. 10/10 I'll be purchasing the other toys in the collection soon.