Customer reviews

Savage Steel Tyre Lever Set
Price:£2.25+ Free shipping

on 14 July 2017
I needed these, because I threw my trusty pair away by accident. They fit nicely in the hand and are soft enough to pop on the hard bit of the tyre. A slight curve at the end, make them go under the tyre without damaging the rim. A quick and easy Amazon buy.
on 25 August 2017
Looking at other reviews I feel harsh with what I am about to write. But it is how I find them. Cheap beyond belief. They are so short they cut badly into the palm of the hand holding them. They are also very sharp on the edges adding to the pain inflicted while using them.
on 9 August 2017
I was fed up of plastic tyre levers breaking, so I decided to buy these. They are stronger and would expect them to be the last ones I will buy, because they should last a lifetime.
on 11 August 2017
they are steel tyre leavers. What more do you need to know. In my opinion way better than the plastic ones.
on 8 June 2017
pops the tyre off & pops the tyre on. Guaranted to last a life time ...good enough for me.
on 15 August 2017
A1 levers strong and easy to remove tyres
on 25 April 2017
great item
on 26 April 2017
good item
on 28 July 2017
Excellent service would highly recommend
on 30 August 2016
Good solid construction. Great value for money