Price:£2.74+ Free shipping

on 16 November 2013
Save your rims from this, not that this product in particular is not good, it's that all non-plastic levers damage the rims. Some people complaint that plastic levers snap, but those people have heavy hands or just don't know how to use them. Either way, it's cheaper to buy plastic levers when they snap then buying rims every time you get a puncture, need to change tyre or whatever.
on 16 February 2013
used twice.. punctured tube twice no matter how careful I was, not to mention damages rim like no tomorrow , do yourself a favour and buy plastic one.. every bike workshop use plastic ones for a reason,
ruined tube and tools that only good if you want to damage your bike
on 10 June 2014
Got fed up with breaking inferior plastic tyre levers while fighting to remove punctured tyres on my road bike.
So I decided to invest in these. A bit dearer than their plastic counterparts, but well worth it.

Comes in a pack of three. I personally wouldn't reccommend them for those richer cyclists who can afford carbon wheels, as they might cause damage, but for us mere mortals you could do a lot worse.
on 14 June 2014
Not much you need to know about these, they do their job and won't break. It's all you need to know. They give you three but I don't know why as you'll only need one as they won't break. They lever the tyre off very easily. Good price to.
on 29 August 2016
Had a bad day with the bike and cheap inner tubes which meant changing both tyres and one of them twice. These were a God send!
They were very easy to use and little did I realise that they clip the other end on to your spokes to keep them in place. They were very strong. Definitely get them if you are going on a long bike ride they come in very handy.
on 19 September 2012
The levers are not as illustrated. Made of a bend resistant alloy but with sharp edges which are best smoothed before use or there is a high risk of damage to the tyre/tube. I was disappointed when they arrived and requested a refund, but the company did not reponds to my emails, so I have still got them, unused. They look like the sort you could pick up in a Poundcountry type shop.
VINE VOICEon 12 August 2016
Upon receipt of these levers the first impression I got was that they did not look very strong: wrong! I willfully tried to bend one - not the slightest bend or kink ensued; hence the reason why, even though I would have liked them to be longer - I have gladly given them 4 stars. There are no burrs on the 'head' of these levers.
on 8 July 2016
Used these to change my pushchairs tyres and they worked great... I did manage to puncture one of the inner tubes in the process but I think that's more user error than product related!!
I imagine some other plastic types may break which is why I went for metal... No complaints here!
on 16 November 2011
Not really much to say, they work pretty well, sturdy enough and don't snap (like the plastic ones do) when I change my inner tubes so they're perfect for me!
on 19 August 2014
After snapping some plastic levers we were lent by a neighbour when trying to fix a puncture on our buggy, we bought these. These are much stronger and have helped us with a further buggy puncture repair and a bike tyre repair.