Customer reviews

Spokey Joe Bugle Bulb Horn
Price:£6.63+ Free shipping

on 7 March 2017
This was just what I wanted my husband had a stroke he make the sound for me to hear if I am somewhere in the house very good
on 16 November 2017
A basic horn bought to replace the broken electronic horn on my son's cart. This horn works fine but can be hard for little hands to operate. The quality of finishing isn't especially high, with some rough welds and unsightly angles, but it is fairly inexpensive.

The fittings also aren't great unless you are trying to attach it to something particularly thick. I had to make a few adaptations to get it to attach to my son's cart.
on 3 March 2017
Bought this to adorn a supermarket trolley during 'scarecrow week' in town so it took a great deal of punishment from passers-by and survived. Good fun.
on 1 August 2017
Honk honk here I come, great for kids cycles. However the fixings are too small for regular handlbars so fixed it with plastics ties.
on 3 March 2017
Units which I received had some missing parts but apart of that vintage looks brings the feeling of the past. Returned because missing parts and not fitting to my scooters.
on 30 April 2017
Honk honk, like it.
on 2 August 2017
Strikes fear into the blood of my pedestrian enemies as I weave in and out of them on the sidewalk.
VINE VOICEon 13 May 2017
I got this for use in 'an american in paris' so it had an unconventional use ! Its a nice sound.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 September 2017
Perfect and fun. Going to use it in class with my pupils to grab their attention, I think it will definitely do that!
on 25 August 2017
Great for intended purpose of alerting public on my mobility scooter.