Customer reviews

Price:£2.88+ Free shipping

on 24 June 2017
Good value for the money, works just fine in wet and dry weather
on 23 May 2017
Good product all as described and delivered promptly
on 10 May 2017
time and quality respected, no comment to add thank you. still i have to add five more words here they are
on 4 August 2016
It was a bit hard to install, but that's not the brake block's fault, it's just how it is. It is incredibly powerful, it stops your bike in like a second, almost in an instant and of course you can adjust it so you don't stop instantly because that would be dangerous. I would highly recommend this, the shipping was fast although I chose expedited and it came 2 days after I ordered it. Good stuff.
on 17 March 2015
Perfect for my bike ! my breaks just work at the touch , no need to press hard on my breaks anymore. Really recommend this product !
on 31 May 2014
My old blocks were so worn that it was taking much longer than it should to slow down. Fitted these and problem solved - really sharp braking. Can be noisy if they are wet.
on 2 November 2013
I CHOSE THE BRAKE BLOCKS BECAUSE THEY WERE GOOD VALUE THEY WERE EASY TO FIT I WOULD RECOMEND THEM TO OTHERS
on 6 August 2014
these brakes squeal more than the old ones i replaced them with,the only advantage is that people can hear me coming and get out of the way
on 16 February 2016
I think they're great. They lose performance under rain though, but it might be because my old bike has weak plastic levers (they bend and are not really responsive) and the rims braking surface have been used quite much.
on 21 September 2016
They work relatively well from a braking point of view- they make a bit of a squealing sound however no matter how it seems they're adjusted. I'm sure there's better around but these are cheap enough.