on 13 June 2017
Thank you.
on 3 October 2017
excellent ,thank you !
on 27 July 2017
Arrived quickly. As described. Played without problem. Good price.
on 29 April 2017
good film
on 25 September 2017
Love it.........need more of these movies
on 9 August 2017
we love all Indiana Jones films.
on 29 September 2014
This film is brilliant it has humour and action and some people don't like that the story is about aliens but I thought the story was very good and the film has the same style of humour as the three previous films and I thought Harrison Ford was just as good as he was in the three previous films and I thought the whole cast was very good Harrison Ford being the best and I think this film is just as good as the three previous films and I thought the film was excellent
on 27 November 2016
Having just read very exciting news on Empire on line that a new 5th instalment of Indiana Jones is to be released in 2018, I though the time had come to review Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull. I've always really liked this film and can't understand why people dismiss it so much. Even Indy fans? Why is this? Sure, there a few things not quite right with the film and it's not as good as Raiders or Crusade but it's far better than Temple.

I'm going to start on a positive with Skull. Harrison Ford looks great as an older Indy, the look of the film is more or less the same as the originals and overall it feels like a proper Indiana Jones flick. It seems folk concentrate on the negatives rather than on the many more positives which make Skull very entaining abd enjoyable overall.

There is however far too much use of CGI with that stupid jungle chase which I hate. Talking of hatred, Shia LaBeouf. An absolute tool as Indy's son and in general really. Can't stand the sight of him, the jumped up little snot. I mean for F's sake, making a arty film like Spunk Up or what ever it was called. Just an excuse for a sexual free for all!

Also Ray Winstone who is one if the worst actors ever. All he does is go around shouting "Jonesy". Utter crap! But apart from what I've mentioned all is pretty solid with Kindom Of The Cystal Skull. I like the 50's B move theme with the aliens and all that. There are few nods to the original films with The Ark stored in area 51 and the photo of Henry Jones Snr on Indy's desk. A nice touch. However there is a bit too much of Indy's hat rolling into scenes when he losses it. It's fine when we first see Indiana Jones in silloete but it's happens over and over. Especially at the wedding at the end of the film but Indy grabs his hat back off his son after he puts it on. Thank God for that because I would rather vandalise my own testicles than see LaBeouf try and take on the role. An utter dick snot!

But good news circulating around Indy 5 with Harrison Ford continuing the role and Spielberg still in the directors chair. Can't wait.
on 2 January 2017
Wrong cover giving to me as the one in product picture is not that one you get