on 5 October 2014
As usual Disney does it again. This is a perfect transfer into the 3-D world. I could've never imagined this movie was made into D and it was. It is too bad that this release is only available abroad and not in the country of origin of this film which is the US. I don't know what's happening with Disney and their marketing of 3-D titles in the United States. In any case I'm glad that at least I was able to order it from The UK
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 25 July 2009
My husband and I love good food (the food prepared by the professionals, of course, but we also love to cook), good wine, and lazy evenings at home watching good movies. If you do, too, then Ratatouille is for you. We wish that we could afford the wines mentioned in the film (they range from $2000 to $20,000), and the "Remy Method" of making ratatouille (layering the vegetables, covering them with sauce and baking them; I use a dutch oven) yields excellent results.

Oh, and the story itself is charming, the animation is wonderful, and all the characters have clear motivations without sacrificing personal depth. Yes, it is a G-rated movie, but that does not stop it from being nuanced and multi-layered, not to mention entertaining. I recommend it with a 2000 Medoc.
6 people found this helpful
on 19 March 2015
This is a film to surpass early Disney in its humour, humanity and for the quality of its animation. The idea of rats taking over the kitchen of a fashionable restaurant is a gag that never flags and the rodent characters are lively and compelling. If it's for children they are as lucky as I was when Pinochio was first released; it will stay with them as the wooden boy did with me. I love it.
on 15 October 2016
Loved it in 2D but in 3D is really good with great depth. I am slowly upgrading my collection to 3D where available and this makes a great addition.
One person found this helpful
on 15 October 2017
Great little Movie thoroughly enjoyed every minute
One person found this helpful
on 18 May 2017
We love it!
on 28 April 2017
Good Value For Money
on 26 April 2017
Works great
on 14 August 2014
Make note, you may have searched for a region free blu-ray format of this movie and ended up here, but in truth this blu-ray 3D movie is not region free. This is a region B movie and will not play on region A or B blu-ray players.

The ad states this is a region B blu-ray, but when this ad was found, a search for "region free" was conducted. Purchased the blu-ray on a chance that it was region free, but it I not. It is definitely a region B disk.
3 people found this helpful
on 22 March 2016
The funniest film I have ever seen. Wish I could forget I saw it so I could laugh that much watching it again. Never laughed so hard in my life. I was literally unable to breathe. So amusing and clever. Love this! Still makes me chuckle.