Customer reviews

Syntrax Nectar 907g Caribbean Cooler Whey Protein Isolate Drink Powder
Flavour: Carribean Cooler|Change
Price:£35.44+ £2.95 shipping

on 23 October 2016
Tastes amazing feels like I'm drinking normal juice
on 6 May 2015
Amazingly tasty, 0 carbs and fat, what can be better! Defo buy again!
on 20 January 2013
this is a great product, it tasts like orange juice so easy to drink would recomend this to anyone who is looking too support there weight lifting program
on 17 August 2013
I love the taste of this- I don't get that horrible whey after taste. It mixes really easily and just tastes of fruit juice, not the usual milky protein drink. Highly recommended.
on 12 November 2011
This is a great whey isolate, you wont find a product with better nutritions than this - only 90 calories is unbeatable and I have done my research. The blue colour is also something different and I had a few people in the gym already approaching me because of the funny colour and we ended up having great discussions about supplements. The taste is alright, I dont think you would like to take it for any longer than the 1kg, but its definitely something different to chocolate, vanilla etc. so I quite like having something new!

On the contrary the whey isolute solves badly with water (never tried with milk) and you have a lot of clumbs also it foams a lot!!

It is quite expensive, but market leading products tend not to be the cheapest ones. I think ON whey is a good alternative, but if youre really about getting lean and dont want any unneccassary calories, this is your choice.
on 18 July 2012
I've had my fair share of protein shake mixes over the years, and syntrax makes the best. This Fuzzy Navel is the first I tried in the range. It's orangey and peachy and mixes well in water, which is great, because there are a lot that don't. I bought another shake mix once from H&B .... Some body builder protein mix which was supposed to be 'chocolate' but it was so disgusting. Because it was so expensive ( same as syntrax, around 30 a tub), I didn't want to throw it away, so I finished it, holding my nose when I drank it, it was that bad! It used to lump up at bottom of shaker, which didn't help either. It was horrible, and maybe syntrax is just so much better by comparison. I've never mixed this flavour with milk, as I wasn't sure if the fruit would curdle the milk. I'm trying nectar sweets cookie next to use with milk. I wish it were cheaper so I could have a few varieties in the house.

I loved this and will only buy Syntrax nectar. I like that it's made with sucralose, no aspartame, and that it has no carbs. I'm mainly a vegetarian on a Low carb diet, and need this to supplement my protein, otherwise I don't meet my quota. Atkins do a nice looking shake mix but it's worse value, this tub will last ages.

Mix as is with cold water and ice, and it tastes great. Mix with frozen cherries or bananas for healthy, awesome smoothies. I really can't express how much nicer it is than the other mixes I've tried. Maybe the difference is that it's not as much protein as others, but it's like 18-23 g which is equal to 3 eggs or a portion of chicken. That's good for me because I hate savoury things for breakfast and that's what I use these shakes for... Low carb protein, easy breakfast.
on 7 March 2013
If you are a coffee/cappuccino fan, you will LOVE this flavor. The powder dissolves quickly and when you mix it with milk or almond milk WOW!
on 13 February 2012
I thought I would try this product in the Caribbean Cooler flavour, More expensive than I normally pay for my protein but I'm sick of the same old flavours no matter what make you purchase.
Wow !! this is amazing,especially if mixed with fruit juice - fabulous flavour and easily mixes with no lumps.

Will DEF be buying again and may also try other flavours.

Shame they dont sell a mixed sample pack so you can try all the different flavours.
on 30 October 2011
Best tasting protein drink so far. I add a little bit of orange nas, and it is just like a fruit drink.
For people who are not keen on the milky mix drinks.