on 27 April 2015
My friend uses this so I thought I'd give it a try and its great. not messy to use but when spraying it I do stand on an old towel and I think I will look at getting a wee pop up fake tan tent. But I do have OCD slightly when it comes to everyday mess.
on 7 January 2017
SO EASY! Virtually impossible to leave streaks, the colour is great and so natural looking and it stays put until you want to wash it off. I'd never use one of those sprays that develops over a few hours again, this is way better.
on 25 August 2016
So natural. I'm pale and always hesitant to tan. I believe in natural beauty. However if you want to look like a GODDESS and not an oompa loompa this is the fake tan for you. Cruelty free!
on 10 October 2015
Very quick to apply, just spray over an area and blend with your mitt. I can get my whole body done in under 10 mins and it dries pretty quick so you're not left feeling sticky. It doesn't develop as dark as the Fake Bake lotion but for me that's ok. Gives just a nice healthy looking tan. Smell isn't too bad either.
on 6 January 2018
I’m really disappointed by this tan as it is so difficult to apply. I am by no means a novice tanner and have used many tans, but I just can’t get on with the spray. It’s difficult to achieve an even coverage and when turned upside down to get to awkward spots, it leaves small blobs of tan. The spray goes everywhere, so be careful where you are spraying. The can recommendeds applying in the shower, but I need a mirror to help me do this isn’t practical.

On the plus, it smells lovely and the colour isn’t too bad, but I definitely won’t be purchasing again.
on 19 September 2016
Was very pleased with speed in which my purchase was delivered and tried Fakebake for the first time. I think it will take some time to get used to applying it evenly and found like other ratings given, it can be a bit messy, but a bit of preparation and taking your time to apply it correctly its very effective
on 14 January 2018
yuck. not a good colour and very messy to use. i think the gradual ones are much better!
on 7 December 2017
I saw many bad reviews saying that the product is fake and doesn’t work. I thought, how is it possible, I used it before and it was great. Not this batch... it really doesn’t work. There is no tanning ingredient inside so the tan will not develop after 4-6 hours. Don’t buy.
on 10 September 2017
Very nice. Did just what it promised. Delivery was prompt. Will definitely recommend it. And would buy again.
on 22 November 2015
I love this fake tan! Much cheaper here than in the shops too!