Size: 120caps|Change

on 27 July 2014
I was going to wait until this product stopped giving me huge gains to write a review, but the gains keep coming every workout. First I have tried many creatine products, and this one is by far the best. With regular creatine monohydrate i receive no gains even when mixed with large mounts of simple sugar, creatine ethyl ester seemed to give decent gains though as well as Cell-Tech. The gains with these were about 7% increase in strength in first week, then they would stop after this short period. With Kre Alkalyn though every workout I seem to gain large amounts of strength, and I recover quicker, so I can train each muscle group twice a week. Results so far are an increase in squat from 95kg to 120kg, bench from 105 kg to 117.5kg, bent over row 75kg for 5 reps to 92.5 kg for 6 reps to name few, and this is over 13 days. I have no doubt in my mind that these will all be beaten the net time I workout.
Also it says on the tub to have one before nod after, this is wrong unless you are very small and skinny take two before and after workouts. If you are large three before and after would be a good idea.
My protein intake was 1 gram per pound of body weight, and lots of calories.
22 Comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 June 2013
Product is very convenient to use and does exactly what it says on the tin. Will buy again in the future
on 27 December 2013
Does what it says on the bottle.....I will be ordering more in the future. Much cheaper online than in the shops
on 6 August 2015
I'm 100kg & if you buy the bottle with 240 of these purple pills you are getting you are getting your money worth! Do they work! For me I've seen results so hell yeah! Eminem sang about Purple pills I think he was on about these!
on 9 April 2016
bought these for a friend who wanted to use them in conjuction with going to the gym. easy to take, seemed to help with his training, said he would recommend. said they were a good price, so all happy.
on 29 May 2012
No stomach cramps no bloating no loading. Muscles look and feel pumped during and after workout, helped achieve extra reps and increased weights instantly. Will definitely re-order...
on 4 August 2013
Product made good effect on muscles, easy to take cause of capsules. Good ratio quality price for 240 capsules. Will rebuy
on 14 March 2016
This is the only creatine i get on with, for some reason whenever i get standard creatine monohydrate i end up bloating out with little benefits. This wont make you massive but you will notice some power gains. Good product.
on 6 January 2017
I am 16 and I take one before a work out and one after a workout and they keep me feeling good and pumped , these help me get the extra rep in and help my muscles heal quickly , not like caffeine but gives you a similar energy kick.
on 13 October 2016
Best of the best. I have 3 every morning before work as a bricklayer. Graft all day on them and then have 2 more after work then go and do an hours gym. The energy levels they give you are immense. Best gym supplement bar none.
review image