Customer reviews

Price:£14.50+ Free shipping

on 6 May 2015
It's ok, not good at removing a lot of hair on the chin or jawline
Good for the odd stray hair
on 10 April 2014
Was apprehensive about buying this as some negative reviews and I didn't want to waste more money on more gadgets that I would never use again. My reason for buying was that the postive reviews outweighed the negative so I went ahead and purchased. The product arrived yesterday and I used it immediately. It is a great alternative to waxing as you can do it in the comfort of your own home. Also when I ever get waxing my face gets really red and swollen. No fault on any of the beauticians it is just how my skin reacts. I have fair hair but chin and neck can have really stubborn hairs on them. as does my upper lip. Anyway. works like a charm, no redness for me. I am thrilled with this. I rarely write reviews but as other people reviews here led me to buy this I wanted to do the same too. No real pain doing the neck and chin but I won't lie, there is a pinch when I did the upper lip, but then it is gone. There is a video on youtube that shows how to use it properly if anyone is struggling. Delighted with this.
on 15 July 2015
Very hard to get used to. Doesn't really pick up that many hairs. More practice maybe. Not for everyone I think.
on 21 October 2011
Totally unimpressed with this product; only removes very long hairs. Have spent ages trying to get it to engage with short coarse hairs, but it's not interested at all. Back to the tweezers. Sigh.
on 21 August 2013
I am a novice reviewer despite purchasing loads online but this product is SO GOOD it's a must for anyone who suffers from facial hair. I am 60 years old and started using creams on my face before I was 20 the hair just got coarser . I then tried electrolysis, I did this for quite a number of years suffering broken skin and quite a lot of pain. The only thing that disappeared was money from my pocket, certainly not the hair on my face. Then I tried 6 sessions of Laser at considerable expense only to be told my hair was too fair for this to be effective. In between these treatments we had waxing, shaving and then threading. I found threading to be good but because it was my whole face it cost a lot so I ended up back where I started with cream.

Whilst browsing on Amazon for something to help with this problem I came across this product and I have to say I was AMAZED at how effective this was. O.K. it stings a bit at first but let's face it the majority of us have been through childbirth so whats a little nip here or there. I cleared my face over a 24 hour period going back and doing a little bit at a time. It is worth the money, the stinging and whatever time it takes to get these kind of results. My face has NEVER been smoother.

I am now going to order another for my handbag and these will definable be on the xmas list for stocking fillers for my daughters.
on 25 August 2009
I can't recommend this little gadget enough - I have a rather hairy upper lip and chin and have waxed, creamed and tweezered for years. The Epicare is the best thing since sliced bread! It was painful when I first started to use it but I persevered doing a little each day - in just a week my skin had got used to the sensation and I can honestly say that it is now pain free and keeps my upper lip and chin hair free. I only wish I'd discovered it years ago.
on 29 October 2009
I don't like using depilatory creams on my face and find waxing harsh on the skin so I was interested in this product. Very effective for the main areas of downy facial hair but you still have to tweeze the harder to remove ones. Good purchase.
on 10 April 2010
Brilliant - I am blonde with light fuzz across face which was getting on my nerves though not noticible unless right angle of light I prefer to be totally smooth. This is the first time I have taken the hair off so cannot comment yet on regrowth but this tool was fab!! Yes it tingles but there is a satisfaction on feeling the tingle so knowing its working and the hair is coming off. Yup sit in front of the Tv and just roll - 10-20 mins all gone.
on 18 October 2010
This tool is very effective for removing hair.
I use it on my upper lip and chin and I must say I am very satisfied with it (I have medium brown hair and slightly dark fuzz that you can see from certain angles or if you look at me from *very* close).
The first time you use it it will hurt a bit- you will gradually get used to the pain. One thing to remember is to always keep the threader in the suggested "upside down U" shape and to keep on twisting it between your fingers- if you do it very slowly or drag it, it will pull your hair out slowly and hurt much more than it's meant to. With a bit of pracise, you will get excellent and almost pain-free results; also, it will save you a lot of money if you normally go to a salon to have the upper lip/chin threading done!
on 3 April 2011
What a brilliant product. It arrived within 24 hours of ordering and so we were off to a good start. I have spent years tweezing and shaving my upper lip. Although a litte painful (but not massively so) to use a first, it is worth persevering by doing just a little a day. I have found it best to rotate the handles really slowly - I was doing it too fast at first and so it took a couple of days ot perfect my technique. I wish that I had discovered this years ago.