Customer reviews

Ring Size: S|Item Display Width: 6|Change

on 8 October 2015
UPDATE 5/12/2017
***********************

I've now been wearing my ring for over two years and I've decided not to replace it. I even found my platinum ring, but still wear this one in preference. I don't think I can give higher praise than that. It still looks exactly as it did the day I bought it. Although there are plenty of little scratches you can't see them unless you look up close.

The ring is really durable and very comfortable. It looks the business and is a perfect cheap ring. You won't be disappointed if you buy one!

Original Review
******************
Overall I'm really pleased with the ring. When I lost my platinum wedding ring I was really upset (as was my wife), and after a couple of months of searching I gave up and started looking for a new ring. I'm not sure if I'm going to try a different metal or style, so I wanted something to wear in the meantime. This seemed to fit the bill perfectly.

It came in a nice white ring box which looks the business should you want to give it to someone as a present or have the boxes at your wedding ceremony etc. Nothing too flashy, but it does the job and looks quite nice with the Theia name on it.

The ring itself is actually quite dull/dark in finish/colour. and even the shiny grooves are fairly dull unless they're catching the light. I've included a photo of it on my finger next to a polished silver ring that I normally wear on my other hand for comparison. Whilst it is much duller than I was expecting I'm not disappointed with my purchase. It has helped me to realise that the next ring I buy I do want in a polished finish.

The sizing is spot on, and my size O ring fits as expected and is very comfortable.

Other than the finish my only other niggle is the fact that I've got a fair few scratches on it already (after just a week) and I've not been doing anything out of the usual, no DIY or sports etc.

Overall I don't think you can go far wrong for less than £20!
review image
on 14 April 2018
Used a shop ring sizer so ordered a size U, but this was too big, requested an exchanged, very very fast service, excellent, the product is amazing, we couldn't get this in F Hinds or H Samuals in size U. thought I'd try amazon, was concerned as only £30, but WOW it is just like the ring in the high street Jewellers. It is beautifully made. Can't praise it enough, Buy from here!!!!!!!
on 20 November 2012
Went shopping for a wedding ring, looking for something simple and i was looking at titanium as i wanted something cheap and durable as i don't wear jewellrey. Found this in H Samuels and ordered via the store only to be called later in the week to tell me they stopped supplying them and cancelled the order. I had a look on amazon to see if i could get the style elsewhere & here it was for a 1/3 of the price. I did order a couple of different ones to be safe as couldn't quite tell from the photos but was able to return them trouble free.
on 17 February 2017
Brilliant ring. My partner wanted a no frills affordable wedding ring and this is just that. Seems very sturdy but also shiny. You would never tell the difference between a titanium ring and a ring made out of a precious metal.
Excellent value for money.
on 20 November 2016
So far it seems great. Was brought to replace identical ring that had been lost. Paid around 10% of what the original one had cost so can't complain.
Nice weight and finish. Fit is good too
on 30 October 2015
Fantastic quality at a fraction of the high street price. Exact same quality as you'll find at the high street jewellers at a 3rd of the price. Bought to replace a wedding ring that was now too big.
on 6 April 2016
Excellent item. Identical to one on offer from a high street jewellers but only a third of the price. Bought as a last minute replacement when said jewellers delivered the wrong size for our wedding. Will return that one and keep this instead!
on 4 December 2015
Despite measuring, this didn't fit as expected and they wanted to charge me something like £7 to return it. Disappointed.
on 29 April 2017
Cheap ring but looks more expensive in real life
on 3 February 2018
Absolutely perfect. Paid £75 pound in Samuels for same ring. It's cost me just over £20. Makes you think.

See one answered question