on 2 December 2012
Outstanding value for money. This is a much more sophisticated lawn mower than I have previously bought. More economical on petrol, proper choke to start rather than the crude press a bulb for a few times. 1 operation only to adjust all wheels. Can't fault it.
on 28 July 2013
It was easy to assemble - well built - started easily and has a reasonably powerful engine and cuts a large to medium sized lawn with undulations without any difficulty and amazing value probably £150 cheaper than its equivalent in the market
on 1 July 2013
Easy to opperate and start,only fault I found it was a bit to heavy for my type of lawn,ideal for medium size gardens
on 6 July 2013
This is just about the best lawn mower I own (have 5 currently). It is very fairly priced and out performs all the ones I have previously bought at other outlets (Homebase, B&Q etc)
on 9 September 2013
I am a professional gardener and have used many mowers in my time and this one is as good if not better than most.The engine is sound and you can get a lower cut on this mower than most.I have used this mower daily now for over 3 months and cannot fault it.
on 12 July 2013
After using the Einhell BG-46S for the third time the throttle control broke. I took it apart to see why and discovered that the control is made of cheap plastic . The throttle cable pulled through the plastic lug making my new mower unusable. I have tried to order a new cable , what a joke either the model is not listed, or to phone the service dept. to be told (after the usual options) that there is a backlog of calls and to be patient. enough is enough. If I could return this mower I would. I just wanted a new throttle cable. Impossible. It would be handy if there was a human on the other end of the phone but that would be too simple. Would I recommend this company? No.
on 4 September 2013
I have used the Einhell for about two months now and I am pleased with how easily it starts and rolls around the garden. My old push mower used to take me about 3 hours to mow our garden - the Einhell has halved the time it takes to mow the garden now. Relatively light and easy to manouver with a wide cutting blade, I have to say it is a great buy!
on 4 August 2013
Amazing value highly recomended only negative point is the weight
thank goodness it is self propelled. got mine as a one day special
it was a loss leader only £168.00
was ready to order a mountfield at plus £105.00 really pleased I waited
on 21 March 2014
A superb german made petrol mower, easy to put together and use. A bit on the heavy side perhaps compared to my previous 'homebase' petrol mower but with the self propelled drive it drives well and cuts through long grass with ease. I liked the following points, a lever for choke for cold starting and combined throttle lever, a fuel inline filter, easy access to oil filler and petrol filler and spark plug. I own a BMW car and can only say that the same level of quality is built into this mower. Im sure it will last for many years. I would highly recommend this product, dont let the lowish price deter you from buying, it certainly could sell for a lot more and still be worth every penny.
on 25 February 2014
you pay for what you get; this mower is no where near the quality of my last mower, a Mountfield which I bought from a local supplier; on the Einhill the wheels are flimsy and the grass bag lets stuff through the top covering me with dust when the ground is dry; it just doesn't feel right and the engine is much noisier than I am used to