on 18 April 2017
I ain't religious but i needed some Jesus in my life. This is a good cheap option. Praise the Lord
on 28 February 2014
Upon removing our Lord from his protective casing. So, we put him in water and basked in the holy feeling emanating from the pint glass from wherein he reclined. We then went out to a late breakfast. Some 6 hours later and our Messiah is much the same size as he was upon first releasing him. Worryingly though, he no longer looks holy and the Seraphim are silent. The sublime holy feeling has subsided, and I'm pretty sure I smell fire and brimstone. Either that or we need to replace our plugin. Our watery Son of God now looks like an evil Simian and his left hand (often associated with sinister goings on) is much larger than his right hand. He may have developed horns, but I can't be sure as the glass is a little dirty. I blame the previous occupant of said pint glass. Beer. we didn't wash it out before filling it with tap water and submersing Jebus and this may have corrupted him. Or maybe he would have preferred mineral water......
on 1 January 2016
Disappointed to discover that he neither looks like a woman nor wears a bra. Andrew Lloyd Webber got it so very wrong.
on 3 February 2010
Amazing for the first few days, your own personal Jesus Christ. Lifesize, full robe costume and everything, just as he was all those years ago. But the novelty soon wore off when he was adamant he was qualified to do the plumbing on my house. I don't know if you've ever had showered with wine, but it doesn't make you feel clean.

I also cleaned my car and took the sodding paintwork off. He can only do one meal, loaves and fish, (which he doesn't cook I might add) and he generally just walks about looking for people to recruit, I've only got a 2 bedroomed house and I was having to sleep in my garden on a camp bed so his disciples could have a bit of floor space.

In the end I spent a couple of nights making a crucifix and on friday finally crucified him. He rose again on sunday so that was a few bloody work nights wasted.

Not recommended if you haven't got the room for guests.
99 Comments| 340 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 May 2016
To buy this came to me like a flash of inspiration (or rather it popped up on my recommendations!) Great laugh all round!
on 12 August 2016
He's like my best friend. Grow your own food? Nah, the provider will provide for you! Grow your own plants? All he needs to do is wave his hand and sneeze over a pile of compost and you own a farmer's market!
on 10 February 2016
Now 60ft and still growing
on 23 April 2016
Gave it to my Muslim friend....Jesus is in the Quran right? ;)
on 9 December 2016
Tiny little figure, grows to less than 3 inches tall.
It was bought as a joke, so no harm done.
Also he grew with one hand bigger than the other, all in all very amusing, but if it's quick fix religious relic and miracle you're after you will be disappointed. On the third day he could do with growing again, and being less sticky. A sticky big one hand 3 inch Jesus is worth £3, and great laugh.
on 27 April 2016
Santa brought this, he always manages to find the most obscure items. It's become a tradition, he seems to bring something you "grow" in water every year. We were amazed at how big Jesus got, we "grew" him in a clear container of water and checked on his progress regularly. He's currently sitting on our kitchen window sill in his container, keeping an eye on us all.