Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

• Customer reviews

on 30 January 2014
many people have said that they think this product has a horrible smell to it, but I totally disagree!!!! i love the smell of this product!!
it doesn't have much of a shimmer in it but in the light you can faintly see the bits of glitter. i think this is so much better than being able to see lots of glitter everywhere ! it gives you shine just when you need it!
i have only tried this when i havent had fake tan on so i am not quite sure if it does pro-long the tan or not, but i am soon to find out!
overall i like this product and at this price it is totally worth it!!!!!!! would deffo recommend.
on 25 March 2014
I quite like this lotion, it smells okay and I've seen some improvement in how long my tan lasts.

I'd like to correct the other reviews, THIS IS NOT A TANNING AGENT, you WON'T get a tan from this. This is meant as a body lotion and moisturiser that helps to extend your tan - you have to use a fake tan first!

I use Fake Bake's 60 minute fake tan (which is amazing) and it works really well with this.
on 29 March 2014
Has an ok smell to it, keeps skin really soft so on that front it is lovely, but doesn't really enhance tan, just keeps skin moisturised.
on 14 March 2013
Super item thanks
on 12 June 2012
I have used lots of products like this one and can only give this 2 stars.
Scent: good, doesn't have that fake tan smell
Texture: good, easily soaked in
Tanning: none what so ever
Price: just an expensive moisturiser
Extras: gold glisterners?? Not that I can see

Overall this is ok as a moisturiser but is too expensive for just that purpose. Poor effort from
Fake bake.
on 14 November 2016
I have used fake bake for years so was confident buying this item online. I used this product once and threw it away, it smelt off like products ive seen before that have been sat on a shelf for years.