Customer reviews

Flavour: Cacao Chocolate Infusion|Size: Pack of 1|Change

on 10 March 2017
After purchasing a traditional green powder and being unable to move past the revolting taste, I decided to wimp out and give a flavoured variety a try. So far I've had this alone in a smoothie and also mixed it in with some Chirpy Choca Mocha Super Protein and it was great both ways. I don't think I would really enjoy this just mixed with water but I will give it a go.

Although slightly earthier when just mixed with almond milk, a banana, and spinach, it still tasted good and has made a highly undrinkable product (for my tastebuds anyway) totally drinkable meaning I can now reap its benefits! I will purchase this product again and will also try out the other flavors!
on 3 January 2017
Use this every day to get my essential nutrients in. by itself in water it's a bit earthy / raw cacao taste (not bad but takes some getting used to), added into porridge though it gives the porridge some extra bite and makes it feel like more of a meal in the morning - which it is given the extra nutrients delivered by the superfood!
VINE VOICEon 24 December 2015
A little pricey but an easy way to eat all your greens. The chocolate flavour is great esp with coconut milk. I have this for breakfast every day.
on 7 June 2017
I wasn't sure if this would taste ok but I have to admit the chocolate flavour is nice and easy to drink.
This product makes me feel like a Wonder Woman! Totally recommendable.
on 29 May 2017
Love this supplement, great boost of energy too.
on 5 July 2017
Didn't feel any different for the first few days but after drinking Green Superfood Chocolate mixed with almond milk for about a week, I noticed a definite improvement in my energy levels, which in turn improved my mood. I find the taste perfectly palatable if mixed well with a milk type product of your choice, just make sure it's well mixed. Have already ordered a second tub. Not finding any negative effects whatsoever, tummy feels good.
on 30 June 2017
If you add this just to water the taste is awful. It has an awful metallic taste.
on 6 August 2015
Tastes good can have it with pretty much anything. Fest produt
on 4 February 2016
I was shocked at how much I would enjoy this to be honest. I was worried about the taste but mixing it with almond or coconut milk is great and is also great to add to smoothies.
I recommend this to anyone who has trouble eating enough fruit and veg or anyone who wants/ needs more nutrients in their diet.
on 10 March 2015
I researched many superfood powders before I decided on this one. I know that if it tasted fowl I would not stick to it. As a chocoholic I decided this would be the best option. I have started an alkaline diet so cut out chocolate and sweet things. I was amazed at how lovely this was and it gives me a chocolate fix while giving me nutrients. I tend to mix it with either coconut milk or almond milk and I actually look forward to it. It is helping me become more alkaline and I think it gives me more energy as well so all round excellent product. Definitely purchasing again.