Customer reviews

Good
on 20 June 2017
Very happy granddaughter
on 16 January 2015
Dvd flashes green and the picture cuts out regularly
My daughter loved it
on 28 October 2008
I ordered this for my daughter for Christmas.Shes a huge Peppa fan, and thought she would be really happy to receive it on Christmas morning.However on arrival, I checked the episode listing and thought I'd check out the Christmas episode.I was really disappointed to find its the SAME Christmas episode as on Peppa's Christmas dvd!!!What a swizz!!I would have thought they might have at least included a new episode for the festive season . All the other episodes have been shown to death on Nick JR and I have to be honest I feel really short changed.I could'nt send it back because I had opened the sellophane packaging so I guess it will be sold on e bay sometime soon.Please be aware there is no new material on this disc, so unless your child is new to Peppa, AVOID!!!!!!!!!
44 Comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 September 2008
My 3 year old loves Peppa so I'm really glad to see there's another Christmassy looking Peppa release coming out. And it looks like this one has the Christmas episode on it too so I don't have to keep changing the DVDs over.

Another good thing for parents is this new shuffle that's been introduced, meaning that I don't have to commit the running order to memory - genius!
on 3 February 2009
my 3 year old daughter loves this dvd, so much so our whole family could play the parts of peppa, george, mummy and daddy pig.
on 19 January 2010
i just ordered as a quick stocking filler for my niece very last minute 18/12. could not believe it when item arrived the day after very pleased to say the least. you can always rely on amazon as usual i will keep using the site
many thanks joanne
on 11 September 2009
Another great compilation of Peppa Pig episodes.....all loved and revered by my 4 and 2 year old girls......watched on endless repeat on a recent very long car journey...kept them quiet the whole way there......and back....money very well spent :o)