Customer reviews

Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen Gift Box of 12 Colours
Size: Box of 12|Change

on 27 November 2016
These are quite amazing. I saw them recommended for colouring in tiny areas on polymer clay miniatures, apparently because the colours won't degrade over time or affect the clay. BEcause they're so fine-tipped, I'll be able to do the highly detailed work I have in mine. Excited!
on 19 February 2016
The Prince of felt pens, these pens are superb. The colours are subtle yet rich in depth of colour. They are a pleasure to use. The fibre tips are fine and so can be used for delicate art work. I bought one box and my husband bought another as a present for me, because I was so pleased with these pens.
on 6 February 2014
I bought these for my daughter who draws manga following other good reviews from similar artists and I have to say we are delighted with the results. The colours are vivid and don't bleed into each other on the page and the tips allow for fine detail or filling larger areas with ease. Thoroughly recommended.
on 27 January 2016
great pens to use, smooth and they don't bleed on the page, non smelly too which is fab as I'm a migraine sufferer
on 20 April 2013
These pens are fabulous - they glide smoothly over paper and canvas. I have only purchased 12 but have every intention of purchasing more. I would recommend these pens for all kinds of art work, whether you are just sketching, illustrating or applying various techniques to your work. they are versatile and flexible and no matter how often you use them the brush point retains its shape.. Definitely recommend this product.
on 4 January 2017
These are finer than I had expected - I would have liked them to be more :juicy". Good range of colours.
on 6 February 2015
Great quality pens and a wide range of colours, got these in a black Friday sale so saved a bit of money but they are worth the full asking price
on 12 April 2013
lovely colours, lovely tips, nice box and definitely would, the colours are not very intense so not good for large areas of colour but brilliant for highlights
on 22 November 2016
Delighted with these , after using tombows I thought I might be disappointed . I wasn't I'd definetly but these again
on 21 April 2017
Expensive pens whilst presented nicely actually feel cheap. Colouring with them is ok but not worth the price paid.