Customer reviews

on 16 April 2015
Wouldn't use any other balls....but they haven't improved my game!
on 13 April 2011
Great service, delivered ahead of time.
The balls are good (my pro shop says they are the most popular), it is just a shame my golf is not that good at the moment ... maybe I will have to buy some more soon!!!
One person found this helpful
on 6 March 2014
Excellent service. As an 11 handicap golfer these balls these balls are my favourite, offering distance, feel and workability. Highly recommended.
on 19 August 2013
Good balls and decent value for money, not the end of the world if you are prone to loosing a few each round!
on 26 April 2012
I play off 14 and have for some time been using the pro v1, many of which I must add have been ones that I have found and cleaned up. I have now discovered the Srixon AD333 and I am very pleased that it gives me excellent distance off the tee and feels really good for chipping and putting. furthermore, the outer coating is very resiliant and resists the kind of scuffing which occurs all too easily with some makes of ball.

By comparison the Srixon AD333 retails at about half the cost of the pro v1 and I no longer swear so much if I lose one by hitting into a pond, or slice one into a hedge. A quality ball at a great price. Give the Srixon AD333 a go and you will not regret it!
2 people found this helpful
on 9 February 2009
I bought these for my other half whose an avid golfer - he says they are the best on the market and are very expensive in the golf shops.

I think I got a bargain of these and would definitely buy again.
7 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 27 April 2011
Brilliant if not to brilliant, very well wrapped up if not too much, the balls are brand new. These balls are brilliant for soft feel and good distance - perfect for beginners
One person found this helpful