Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 May 2018
VERY GOOD
on 31 October 2016
good price and service, but CD not great music - bit of a let down
One person found this helpful
on 25 May 2014
Awesome album, I love it. Jack dose not let down after In Between Dreams. There are so many different kinds of songs on this album, and that's what makes it great. I definitely recommend buying this album it's Jack's second best album by far after, obviously In Between Dreams. If you want to love it straight away, listen to If I Had Eyes, Go On, What You Thought You Need and Angel.
on 8 January 2017
GREAT
on 7 February 2013
Yeah, not one for the open road but for the laid back evening... nice, if a bit bland, and frequently used in call centres which is I think, not a great advertisement!
on 1 July 2013
Great CD. The songs are very mellow through out the album.
However its still a great album by Jack Johnson and definitely worth listening too.
on 14 November 2013
A brilliant album from a brilliant artist and I would recommend any of Jack Johnson's albums to every one of my friends
on 10 January 2017
Best music to chill out with
on 25 August 2013
I bought this on the recommendations of other reviewers and I am happy enough to endorse this product.to JJ fans
on 10 June 2015