Customer reviews

Shaun the Sheep - Saturday Night Shaun [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 10 February 2008
"Saturday Night Shaun" is the best of all episodes. That episode alone is worth the money. It's completely filled with jokes and endearing sheep, swinging sheep, blushing sheep, dancing sheep, etc. Most of the other animals of the farm also make an appearance in this episdoe. Go Shaun!!
on 16 March 2008
My Daddy bought me this dvd for being a really good girl for my mummy while he was away working in the UK.
It is really funny, me and mummy laugh all the time when we watch it.
I can dance like shaun now.
My mummy says it's suitable viewing for small children, as I am 3 now.
on 29 March 2008
The Shaun the Sheep programmes are the best children's programmes I have seen in a long time. They appeal to all the family, adults included! My husband was sat with tears of laughter pouring down his face! This DVD is the funniest so far, especially in the episode when the sheep hold a disco. My children think all the characters are hilarious and they love the sheep trying to outwit the farmer. We can't wait for more Shaun the Sheep DVDs to be released, they're brilliantly entertaining.
on 21 January 2013
Great fun for all the family. The kids don't get tired of watching it and neither do the adults come to think of it!
on 13 April 2009
I would recommend this film to all lovers of the Wallace and Gromitt-type films. It is fun and full of laughs and surprises. I especially enjoyed "Shaun the Farmer" where Shaun has to take the role of farmer whilst the farmer of few words is sick in bed. My eight year old granddaughter and I both laughed equally.
on 4 June 2009
Shaun The Sheep - Saturday Night Shaun [DVD]

My wife and I enjoyed this so much that I immediately bought the pack with the full 1st series from Amazon.
It's really great for a relaxed' giggle', and its not just for kids, I'm 73 and I laugh at Shaun's antics as much as my 8 year grand kids.
on 6 June 2009
Its full of good humour, and not only for kids but adults too.If you like
wallace and gromit, then this is ideal for you.
on 20 April 2009
Shaun the Sheep is a spin-off of the Wallace & Gromit animated films and a work of comic genius. Suitable for ages 1 to 80. Even after a toddler has insisted it on watching it for the 200th time it can still raise a smile from the parents.
on 2 October 2009
Aardman have done it again. If you want something to make the whole family laugh then this is one for you. Sit down and watch one story, or watch the DVD right through, and then come back to it again and you'll see something new to make you laugh. You'll also be amazed at the craftmanship of the team that animate these tales, absolutely breathtaking.
on 13 June 2014
I purchased this DVD for my grandson who adores the series of Shaun the Sheep. These series are very entertaining for the children and quite harmless in relation to bad language or violence. I have purchased some of these series for friends children who have no trouble in letting their children watch the DVD's