Format: DVD|Change

on 10 September 2001
From Chorlton to jamies torch, this one brought back good memories, the choice of stories is good and the qaulity us ok. Phenela the witch in chorlten has me in stiches!!, jamies surreal world is as visually stunning as it was over 20yrs ago. Dangermouse and penfold are ofcourse far better than 007, add to tthis duckula,button moon and rainbow - this appeals to grownups and children alike!
on 30 September 2011
Ordered this for my son but think I prefer looking back at the 80's cartoons - it brings back memories. Product is good fun to watch.
on 10 May 2013
Ah memories. I loved watching these cartoons and reminiscing about my childhood in the eighties. Now my little one can enjoy the same cartoons that I grew up with and we can have something in common! :-)
on 7 August 2010
this is a very good dvd well thought out, if you know and remember all these kids classics then you will love this, jamie and his magic torch was fab. get it you'll love it.
on 8 July 2010
It was like going back in time watching this DVD of the childrens programmes I watched when I was a child and nice to show my son good childrens tv
on 13 February 2011
Classics that kids will never get bored of watching,brings back good memories for the mums and dads..
Well worth the money for great entertainment..Would highly recommended
on 28 June 2013
We bought this to amuse the children and naturally my husband and I remembered all these old classics.

The kids totally bought into it and it gave us over an hour of peace and quiet!
on 23 October 2013
Love this dvd, so cool watching these classic kids shows! Bought the dvd for my little boy but also for myself if i am honest and we both enjoy sitting and watching it together!
on 12 July 2013
I have enjoyed watching this DVD very much as I remember all of the shows from my childhood,my two sons have also enjoyed watching this DVD.
on 14 January 2013
Relive your childhood memories with this fab dvd. Good value for money and has the option of buying others in the same series.