on 15 March 2010
This is a really great product that keeps all the capsules tidy and easy to choose your favourite flavour without having to rummage through boxes! It spins too! Although quite expensive it's well worth the money. The perfect accessory to have next to your Nespresso machine!
on 10 January 2012
I bought this item to neatly store our capsules instead of having them in the boxes and it does just that. A key requirement was that it didn't take up much space and it is very compact and fits neatly behind our coffee machine. It also looks good with its polished chrome finish. In all, a good addition to the kitchen.
on 24 February 2010
Brilliant product. Great storage device, much better than the alternative totem style on the Nespresso website, cheaper too! It allows access to capsules both top and bottom thus allowing you to store up to eight varieties in the four columns. Good looks too, looks very stylish next to my Siemens Nespresso machine.
on 13 January 2010
Efficient and attractive way to store coffee capsules enabling easy access and selection without taking up a lot of counter space.
on 28 September 2013
The capsules can be extracted from the top and the bottom, so it is possible to have 8 different flavours.
on 9 November 2013
I bought one for my husband for Christmas last year and it is in constant use. You can remove capsules from the top or the base so you can increase choice of flavours on display. It rotates on its base so it is easy to choose the flavour you want.
on 21 April 2016
This does not turn up full of coffee capsules but that is hardly surprising because it doesn't claim to turn up full of coffee capsules. I didn't expect it to turn up with coffee capsules and it didn't, so I was very happy. The people who mark it down because they didn't receive 40 free (and apparently totally random) coffee capsules are being unbelievably unfair. If the seller didn't show a picture of what it looks like full of capsules then how would anyone know what it would look like full of capsules, which is surely how it will look most of the time?

This is a fantastic capsule holder. It holds 40 capsules, 4 stacks of 10, that can be removed from the top or bottom of each stack. It is nice and slim so has a small bench footprint. It has a felt pad on the bottom and has a smooth rotation. I debated for a long time about what type of holder to buy and I am 100% happy with this one. If I was ever to change from this it would only be to the larger 60 capsule version.
on 5 September 2012
I purchased this item on the 10th of April 2012 for my Nespresso capsules and its fantastic. It takes up so little space but holds 40 capsules. People have commented on how neat and tidy it looks and then gone on to purchase one themselves. Sadly it has started to rust at the base and has not come into contact with any water. I have phoned Amazon but they have passed me on to the supplier in the UK to see what can be done. I will update this review when I get an answer.
on 24 December 2014
Great stand work well, spins well, looks nice in the kitchen. probably worth thinking about how many different flavours of coffee you use regularly. seeing as you can remove pods from the top or bottom, I'd say it is good for 8 varieties as a maximum, But I have 3 columns with a single variety in and the other one mixed
on 5 May 2010
This is a reasonably priced, practical solution to storing Nespresso pods. Neat, spacesaving and looks good. You can access pods from top and bottom so have easy acces to 8 different types of pods if you fill with 5 of each type.