on 21 April 2016
This does not turn up full of coffee capsules but that is hardly surprising because it doesn't claim to turn up full of coffee capsules. I didn't expect it to turn up with coffee capsules and it didn't, so I was very happy. The people who mark it down because they didn't receive 40 free (and apparently totally random) coffee capsules are being unbelievably unfair. If the seller didn't show a picture of what it looks like full of capsules then how would anyone know what it would look like full of capsules, which is surely how it will look most of the time?

This is a fantastic capsule holder. It holds 40 capsules, 4 stacks of 10, that can be removed from the top or bottom of each stack. It is nice and slim so has a small bench footprint. It has a felt pad on the bottom and has a smooth rotation. I debated for a long time about what type of holder to buy and I am 100% happy with this one. If I was ever to change from this it would only be to the larger 60 capsule version.
2 people found this helpful
on 15 May 2014
I have to say when my other half asked me to get a couple of these I was not keen. As with so many things when you buy them online it's all a bit of hit and miss and luck unless there's some good reviews written. Anyway my worries of wobble stands, flaky chrome, or poor fit for the capsules all proved completely wrong. This is really very well made and worth every penny. The rotation is very smooth, the chrome is hard wearing, it's perfectly engineered for the Nespresso capsules. In short I have no hesitation at all in recommending this stand. It really is very nice and looks great as well. Buy it !
One person found this helpful
on 21 November 2014
Simple stable design which holds a tube of coffee capsules. They come out individually from the bottom of the stack without any problems. Filling can be a little irritating as you can only put them in one at a time, although to be fair I've not seen many of this style which you can pour the capsules in from the tube.

It does come with a label sticker on the stainless steel stand which is best left where it is as it isn't easy to remove. Fortunately I can just turn the base around so the sticker is facing the wall and as long as its full you can't see it.
One person found this helpful
on 10 January 2012
I bought this item to neatly store our capsules instead of having them in the boxes and it does just that. A key requirement was that it didn't take up much space and it is very compact and fits neatly behind our coffee machine. It also looks good with its polished chrome finish. In all, a good addition to the kitchen.
16 people found this helpful
on 28 September 2013
The capsules can be extracted from the top and the bottom, so it is possible to have 8 different flavours.
11 people found this helpful
on 28 September 2015
I can't find any fault with this. It is by far the best of the tower style pod holders I have come across and for me a replacement of the ridiculously impractical and design faulty Nespresso's own "glass" totem. I use this as overflow for my drawer style pod unit which I keep under my Krups Inissia machine (so between them I can keep up to 96 pods)
on 18 May 2013
Ideal space-saver. Any complaint I might have would be with the coffee-pod makers as they are coned-shaped so difficult to grab hold of to lift out. But as I say, that is a coffee-pod design issue. The stand is great. If I could request an up-grade it would be for a label slot at the top so I could write the coffee grade/strength on each row - I'm not always around to advise. I've stuck labels on, which is a pain as I have to get them off each time I change the coffee.
Stand - good
on 18 July 2017
I saw this in a cook shop and forgot to go back and buy it so ordered from Amazon and I'm delighted with it; an excellent way of storing the pods and very space-saving. High quality metal means it looks chic and it has been much admired. It spins around so access to the pods is easy. I am very happy with this product and would recommend in highly.
on 24 May 2015
Just as good as more expensive options. Holds 4 packs of original Nespresso capsules. Doesn't fit 'Nespresso-compatible' capsules from supermarkets as well, but I only use them when I've let myself run out and am awaiting a delivery from Nespresso. Looks smart, spins on the base if you have different flavours stored. Cleans up nicely. All good.
on 14 February 2017
I like this p0roduct. Its simple, appears well made and looks good in my kitchen.

It is perhaps a few cm taller than I expected, but it does hold alot more capsules compared to the others I looked at.