on 31 December 2015
The description and photo on the website are slightly incorrect - the headband is better than it is described and better than it appears in the photo. The headband does not tie underneath your neck - it has an elasticated strap that goes behind your head. Not only is this far more comfortable it also means that the headband sits at the correct angle making it look far more like the real Statue of Liberty. We ordered 3 of these and they were all perfect - did not see any of the problems mentioned in other reviews.
on 18 June 2015
The product is perfect for the occasion we need it for however the quality of the product is shocking. Two of the points have clearly come off before and they have been glued back together. Sold as new and clearly this is not the case.
review image
on 14 December 2013
I had to return the headband I received as it had one of the 'spikes' broken off and it had been repaired using a glue gun I think.
If it had been undamaged it would have been just right for the fancy dress costume I've made.
I will not re-order as I now don't trust the supplier.
on 8 December 2012
Haven't yet been to the party with this, but wearing it now, the green foam is light and soft so very comfortable. It also seems reasonably secure. Should help make quite an entrance.
on 30 March 2016
Bought for a fancy dress costume, it arrived in perfect condition and looks great!
It is comfortable to wear - with the strap behind the head (rather than how it's pictured).
on 28 May 2013
This prop was great for our photobooth during our American themed wedding, although it smelt very strong of paint and the actual paint work on it was poor.
on 29 May 2013
very good, hard-wearing product(my husband wore it last year with a green sheet at a festival!) I definitely recommend it as part of a cheap outfit
on 28 July 2015
I wore the headband to a USA 4th July themed village BBQ and received many compliments about it from friends and neighbours at the event.
on 14 May 2015
Brilliant!! Very sturdy and worth the money, looks silly under the neck but fine to wear as a head band :) perfect fancy dress
on 25 August 2014
ok but disappointed in quality of finish. Black windows going around look like they've been coloured in badly with a felt pen.