1,004
Format: Personal Care|Change

on 15 August 2014
Great product, I could never get a good tan on my legs but using this on the sunbeds has gave me a nice looking tan, smells amazing too
on 12 July 2013
love this product use it on a weekly basis! can see a big difference in my tan! highly recomend! one of the best indoor tanning creams ive used
on 1 October 2013
Absolutely love this product! Could really tell the difference when using the sunbeds! I will defiantly be purchasing this again:)
on 18 February 2011
I have used sun beds for many years and have tried dozens of different lotions. The lotions always left my skin soft but I felt never really deepened the tanning process. Well that is until I discovered this one! 5 Stars....by far the best product I have ever used. Not only does it smell GREAT and leave your skin moisturised it does genuinely deepen your tan, after just 1 session I noticed a difference. Equally importantly, it is great value for money. Some of the lotions I have used in the past have been priced up to £50 (buying directly from salon). I will not be buying anything else from now on, this product is fantastic!
22 Comments| 194 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 February 2015
Amazing the difference using this makes. I am very fair skinned so was a bit worried it would just make me burn but instead I've now got a brilliant base tan to go on holiday with. I'm truly converted now.
on 18 April 2015
I know too much sunbathing is bad etc. but I love this stuff, overpriced but it really does help you get an amazing tan! I never use sunbeds btw - I use this lotion over SPF during the summer/on holiday and it works brilliantly.
on 21 June 2010
I have been using this cream for a couple of weeks now and i now have a lovely golden natural lookin tan, the plus side of it is that it smells lovely to!
on 25 May 2013
Absolutely love this lotion, Application is quick and easy and it smells beautiful too. not sticky at all. very happy
on 24 September 2015
Absolutely love this product, does make u go brown n smells lovely, no greasy feeling what so ever, leaves skin feeling soft, I used this product years ago n looked everywhere for it, never knew I could get it on amazon, great value for money too
on 19 August 2014
Lovely colour achieved through using this, will definitely restock when my current bottle runs out.