on 30 August 2012
I'm not a big fan of albums recorded live in concert, but this is brilliant and Van Morrison at his best. And one exception for me, an excellent live album - which I would rate with Sinatra At The Sands - as the 2 best live albums ever.

Stand-out track on here for me is the first one, Ain't Nothin' You Can Do.

I'm a huge Van fan and still go to see him in concert. But notoriously unpredictable these days and just plays what he wants to play. I never seen him when he was at his absolute best like these concerts on this CD - recorded live in concert in America and London in 1973.
on 27 May 2016
New issue out soon! And accompanied by several other volumes! AT LAST,Van in his prime.The BEST live album ever? I vote YES!!
on 7 February 2018
Surprisingly good even after all this time. The guy had and still has it. Great live record
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 March 2017
Read a lot about this CD over the year's, its sound, love it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 March 2016
Very happy with order.
VINE VOICEon 15 August 2014
If there is a better live album I have not heard it yet - wish I could have been there.
on 26 March 2016
Great album if you enjoy live suff and Van The Man. The Caledonia Soul Orchestra (horns and strings) give it a real vibe throughout. Top stuff!
on 7 September 2015
Absolutely superb album, one of his best live performances. Only wish I could get a dvd of it .
on 27 May 2011
Bought this to replace my old old scratched up vinyl copy! I hadn't heard it for ages! Beautiful stuff! Sounds clear Crisp and alive!! Night in San Fransisco! Ha!!
on 5 March 2012
The cds were in good condition, delivered promptly and it is an excellent album. One of Van Morrison's best albums. Thank you.