Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 4 January 2014
This season really starts to develop the characters' individual personalities as they grow, with natural incipient adolescence issues for the eldest four, and the tattle-tales from Cindy and boyhood scrapes for Bobby (or should that be Peter when he stands up to Buddy Hinton?). All along, despite some inevitable friction between the siblings, the family unit is paramount.

Classic, nostalgic comedy which we will likely never see the likes of again. Check Greg's 1970 clothes in 'Our Son, the Man'. :P
on 20 January 2013
As a USA expatriate living in England it was great to be able to purchase the second series of the Brady Bunch in region 2 for normal DVD player viewing. The original series aired on American television years before I was born but I did grow up watching reruns of all the series and haven't seen them since I left the USA after university in the late nineties so for purely sentimental reasons its fantastic to see these episodes again....of course already knowing most of them by heart! The DVD itself arrived promptly and in perfect condition. All episodes of the second series are here as well as some extras. The quality is good but I am viewing these discs on my blue-ray player so maybe that's improving it....but certainly I have no complaints about the quality of the DVD.
on 8 December 2016
Excellent
on 9 February 2015
I was going to get this but didnt because you cant get the rest on region 2
on 8 November 2010
This has been purchased as a christmas gift, so we haven't watched it yet. But my daughter has watched season 1 over and over again. So we are hoping it will be just as good.