on 10 February 2013
This is high quality paper with nice bright colours. A nice range of colours. 10 colours, 10 sheets of each colour. It does measure exactly 15cm each side (I have learnt to check because I have had origami paper from different manufacturers that is off by 1-2mm).

For people new to origami: note that if you want thick paper, then you don't want proper origami paper. Proper origami paper is very thin so that it can be folded nicely, but it is strong enough also to not tear too easily.
on 9 February 2011
A good quality product that provides hours of potential fun and entertainment - and all without a computer in sight, bliss!
on 30 November 2010
I bought the origami paper for my son, who does very complex models. It came very quickly and was packaged in a lovely cardboard origami-type package, with instructions for a couple of models. All-in-all, excellent service and product - my son is delighted.
on 20 December 2010
A very smart looking set of origami paper which I bought as a Christmas gift for our nephew. Bought this to go with the origami for dummies book as it doesn't includ much paper to practice with. Arrived quickly and included a free modelling kit (instructions and paper) which was a nice surprise. Really pleased with the range of colours in the pack as well. Overall, it's a great value set.
on 15 March 2015
Good, quick delivery -ordered Wednesday evening, arrived Saturday morning. Lovely easy to fold paper, I have already made a Spring bouquet of flowers for my mum with it. Only slight quibble would be that the Pantone yellow is more like orange but I knew this when ordering thanks to previous comments. Overall very happy with product and delivery time.
review image
on 6 November 2010
The supplier of this paper was extremely punctual in their delivery - I had the paper within a couiple of days. The paper is well packaged and is authentic thin white-on-one-side-coloured-on-the-other origami paper (unlike some 'origami' paper which is in fact just cut up photocopy paper. I have had paper from this company (the folded square) in tha past and would not hesitate to recommend them - Thanks Guys!
on 29 June 2016
Absolutely fantastic. I have just started origami and I have been working with bad quality origami paper. I bought this and it comes in a lovely box (which is quite fiddly to close once you've opened it). The paper itself is SINGLE SIDED (coloured on one side and white on the other) and very good quality. Results are crisp folds and even sides (if your technique is good). Really boosted my confidence with this craft by using good quality paper. Wide range of colours supplied.
VINE VOICEon 19 June 2016
Well-made paper, a joy to fold. Excellent for wet-folding too. I must admit that I find myself using it only for models that I know are going to work, i.e. things I've tried on other papers first. It's not that this is expensive, but it's so nice that it's a shame to waste any of it on trials!
on 10 November 2012
As a novice to Origami i started out using normal paper which was quite difficult at times, then though i might as well invest in origami paper as this is what its meant for and bought this item, have to say it was well worth it, you have an array of colours it comes in a nice folded box and also includes some free gifts such as packed and seal origami instructions on making certain animals.

I would recommend anyone, new or mastered origami-ists to buy one of these if they are looking for a good set of coloured papers
on 18 September 2012
Just started trying out origami, and whilst using printer paper is okay, I wanted to try proper origami paper due to size, thickness and colours. This little set is great for beginners and also for more advanced people too. The paper is good quality, thinner than printer paper but really strong and holds a fold beautifully. The colours are bold and haven't rubbed off onto my hand like some coloured paper has in the past. The pack itself came with a some extra paper and instructions to make an origami whale (in my pack anyway, I imagine it is a random and other packs may differ). It also had a card telling you how to make a paper hat that you can turn into a boat! Excellent! The paper comes in a beautiful box and makes a great gift for those who are starting a new hobby. The paper size is 15cm x 15cm, which does mean some models come out small and can be fiddly, but I found I can still do some fairly complex origami that I found online (Youtube again).

Overall, a great gift for origami fans or newcomers. Great value too.