on 18 November 2017
Lasted a couple of seasons of snowboarding untill i got a snowboard bag with wheels! Only downfall can get heavy for back when carrying!
on 22 September 2017
exelent
on 11 January 2013
Lots of storage for other goods. Helmet, jacket, socks, etc fit in addition to the snowboard (mine is ca. 165cm). However my shoes (size 11) did NOT fit together in the middle section WITHOUT taking the binding away. But the boots fit in the front or in the back (one each).
Preis is very good (overall ca Pounds 20 in January 2013).
One of the zippers of the middle section broke the first time I used it, therefore less stars.

Update:
On my first travel with this bag, the belt snatched. Very unhandy!
on 12 January 2013
As a seasoned skier and racer my daughter was very pleased with this bag. Was able to find all of her stuff in with no problems. Even her ski boots in the pocket provided. Although this is a snowboard bag I would buy this again for skis.
Great Buy good quality and excellent value. Oh arrived on time too!
on 26 March 2014
On the way home, the bag handle kept unclipping off, the inside of the boot holder section had started to rip and the bag was not convenient to carry with other luggage bags.... And this was after only the first trip away with it. Not ideal...
on 4 January 2014
This is perfect if you are looking to save money, but don't expect much from the bag. It fits my 155cm board with bindings, boots, helmet and salopettes with room to spare. However, when I overloaded it with beer and lots of clothes the plastic buckles on the strap broke straight away. A little duck tape fixed this, but then after lugging the bag around the alps for two weeks, it began to split at the seams.
Bottom line: This bag is fine if you don't overload it, but I wouldn't rely on it to last longer than a couple of weeks.
on 24 October 2015
Didn't survive one trip. I had read reviews about the strap tearing, but thought, hey for the price, why not? I figured if I was careful enough in transit, it would be okay. Alas, on the return journey the bag tore while around my shoulder heading from the apartment to the car! It's a design flaw: the hood for the strap has no support, it is just sewn into the fabric, not even near the edges to obtain support from the hems. Just an awful product. Save your money for something decent.
on 21 June 2014
This is the second bag I have ordered as my elder son has one and has used it now for three snow board trips. He has been very pleased with it so I ordered one for my other son. They both say you can get boots in the bag and lots of spare clothes as well so helps if you have a weight problem with normal baggage. One of the best things about the bag is the price which is really good value for a snowboard bag.
on 3 December 2014
just received this bag. plenty of padding, takes my 161 board and size 10 boots easily. all the negative reviews seem to suggest that people are using this as an extra luggage bag, then complaining when it breaks because it has been over filled! its a bag for carrying a snowboard. at £20, its definitely worth the cash - seen bags just as good at the £50+ price range.will test its durability in 3 weeks!!!!!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 January 2014
I recently went to Colorado snowboarding and checked this bag as luggage. So it pretty much had everything you would need for a days skiing. The shoulder strap broke as soon as I picked it up. The rest of the bag survived until the trip home where one of the zips broke and I ended up picking half of my clothes off the carousel on arrival back to London. Overall ok bag for a cheap price

See one answered question