on 28 April 2016
This bulb arrived on 8th March 2016 and failed this morning, after only using it for a couple hours each day. At this price, I would have expected to get more than 51 days usage. I also order the Arcadia Ceramic Clamp Lamp at the same time. The bulb worked intermittently with this holder and I think that the connection was faulty. As a result, I was unable to use a timer. I am very disappointed with my purchase and concerned about ordering a new bulb to replace the one that has failed!
on 27 March 2017
Very dissapointed. Product arrived quickly and on time but both bulbs ordered have stopped working within three months. Have had to replace with a different brand.
on 23 January 2014
Had this LESS than one month and its blown.Now trying to find out how to get a replacement/refund ASAP . got 2 young Torties freezing their butts off in Cumbria.
I always use these bulbs and have never ever had one blow out this quickly.Very angry to be honest.
on 12 February 2018
Came fast good all round light
on 12 February 2018
Fast delivery, as described
on 27 January 2018
Does the job it’s supposed to so fair!!
Only time will till if it lasts.. little on the expensive side!
on 12 February 2014
I bought this to put into a lamp holder for the tortoise I have living out in a greenhouse in summer. I found that I had then to buy a special lamp holder for it so it could be used in a greenhouse. Unfortunately the whole thing was knocked over and broken (holder and lamp) and therefore was not used for very long. I think it is designed to be used inside, and I have gone back to using a more sturdy chicken lamp holder, which these lamps do not fit.
on 11 February 2018
Bulb blew after less than 1 month. Could not return product as didn't have original packaging
on 14 May 2015
bought this bulb at the end of March 2015 and it has blown already, woke up one morning, turned it on and pop, it seems I can't return it, even though it has only been what, six weeks? My last bulb from here lasted six months, much better but even so, I think I will have to look around for a bulb with a better returns policy as not being able to get a replacement after only 6 weeks is not good, I am not made of money.
on 23 May 2016
I usually purchase these from petsathome however decide get of here as they were cheaper. For some reason the bulb did not seem to last as long though. Next time I'll just go the shop