Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 7 August 2017
A film very much written and styled from the era in which it was produced, A romanticised story though nothing wrong with that. I have recently begun to feel uncomfortable with the way our relationship with animals is portrayed in film etc and this sits there with others of its kind. Its clearly not a bad film for what it is therefor the 3 star.
on 3 May 2017
I remember seeing this film when it first came out. We were in Oban on holiday and the film had been shot nearby so we went to the local cinema to watch it. Still enjoy watching it. Brings back great memories. The title song sung by Val Doonichan is beautiful.
on 3 July 2017
This is such a wonderful DVD and a great story. Old school at it's best! I've got to say Mij the otter is awesome - DVD arrived in great condition and works great on my player at home. Would definitely recommend for a family film or just a quiet night in.
on 8 March 2017
A great film sad but good for all the family a classic
on 5 April 2017
Know I love it.THAT'S why I bought it
on 9 April 2017
Happy
on 6 January 2013
Went to see this as a child. Its showing its age and a little twee but well worth a watch. You would have to pretty hard hearted not to choke back a tear or two. I want an otter.
on 31 May 2014
I love this film and will not tire of it. Beautiful landscape and countryside. Fab film, brings me back to my childhood.
on 6 August 2017
Perfect quick return on order.
on 13 November 2015