on 8 April 2015
my bunnies absolutely love these, so I thought I'd treat them. I was slightly disappointed when they arrived as they were both crumbled in the packed with two bare sticks. Luckily my bunnies enjoyed eating the crumbled mess from a bowl, but it didn't satisfy me so much!!!
on 14 March 2013
My bunnies love these as much as they love the other flavours. They don't last long but my bunnies sure do have a great time tackling it, making it worth having as an occassional treat. Don't be shocked if you turn your back and when you look behind you all you see left behind is the plastic hook and a fat little rabbit dancing around your feet looking for more!
on 28 April 2014
The rabbits rather liked these. I had read previous reviews saying the packing was poor and they were damaged when they arrived, so i deliberatly placed a big order so it would come in a box with lots of other things, but it was still in bits. The rabbits did love what they could eat but it is a shame about the condition of this product.
on 30 March 2014
My two boy rats love these, I have ordered them in the past and have received them whole, unfortunately not this time, nothing left on the stick so just tipped it into the cage - hence 3 stars, boys still enjoyed them tho :)
on 20 January 2014
My guinea pigs love these but I have given 1 star due to poor protection...I ordered two packs and one pack the sticks were broken in half in the other pack the sticks are smashed to pieces...they were in a large box with a toilet training seat with only brown paper for protection....not happy as I can't use one of these sticks now...need better protection.....
on 30 September 2013
A good looking item. The first set of sticks that I received were crushed and broken, but after telephoning Customer Services I received an apology and a replacement was sent to me immediately - very impressive and quickly received
VINE VOICEon 22 April 2017
Both of my little hammy's love these, however one of them does try to pouch the entire thing stick included and when that does not work she tries to fit the whole thing down a tube in her cage.
on 28 November 2016
THESE ARE NOT FOR HERBIVORES!!!
I expected more from Rosewood than to market a product to an inappropriate animal.
Herbivores do NOT eat eggs!
on 7 February 2014
They came as crumbs ! They had broken off the plastic hanger, my rabbit did eat them eventually but wasn't that keen so wouldn't buy them again :(
on 29 November 2013
My rabbit enjoyed this as a change as he has had the same make for sometime bought from a local supermarket. So I was happy that he enjoyed them.