Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 November 2008
I usually don't like albums by any artists, because there is a few good tracks, and the rest is rubbish. Well, with this one - it's almost all perfect tracks with a couple that's only 8/10. Make sure you listen to this. It's something that the radios haven't played to boredom - but it's just as good, if not better. I wish the artist would get picked up even more - as he would rightfully deserve, for this is mature, quality R'n'B material. I think it ranks among the best. Why? I can't tell. If I could, it would mean it fits a scheme. It doesn't. It's just good. Listen to it, and You'll know what I am talking about. If I ever chose someone to be the fan of, it would be Jay Sean for this album (even though the first one, "Me against myself" was great as well). The guy deserves credit - and You deserve quality music. You do the math!
on 17 May 2008
Jay Sean's first album had a few good tracks but since then he has developed tremendously as a writer and this album is set to be a huge success in the RnB world! I love this album, it's smooth, good beats and altogether a great album. If you liked Jay's first album, you will fall in love with this album. A must-have for any RnB fan.
on 11 August 2009
Jay Sean explained in a live radio interview how he tore up his contract and walked away from a work in progress commercial album and a big money deal to Record the Album he wanted to Record.

Thumbs up to Jay Sean for the courage to follow his instincts at the risk of destroying a fledgling career and going on to produce an album that wouldn't be out of place in Quincy Jones Back catalogue. This Guy is Talented.

If you like John Legend/ Jamie Fox/ R Kelly/ Corinne Bailey Rae/ Kelly Rowland/ Pink/ Brandy/ and Good Original Music in general, This album is highly Reccommended.

Not suitable for people who like bad music: slipknot/madonna/spice girls etc
on 6 June 2008
Jay Sean's new album is definately for the RnB fans out there, there are some deep lyrics on it - its slightly different to his previous album and he has shown that he has grown as an artist, which I think is great. The tracks that are my favourites (at the moment) are Ride It, Maybe, Stay, Cry, Waiting and Just Friends. I do agree with the previous reviewer's comments on the need for raps on some tracks though.

Jay Sean should not be seen as an Asian trying to break into British RnB he has a deserved place in British RnB as a very promising artist. I hope to see more of him in the future.
on 25 November 2009
O my god this album is soo good almost every song is fantastic there are some really good upbeat ones and some really nice touching ones. He has a beautiful voice and i seriously recomend getting this album!!! x
on 13 May 2008
Okay, gonna keep this short and sweet;

Good attempt from Jay, could benefit from some rap contributions, 'cos in my opinion, his tracks scream out for rap contributions!
Because I'm not a massive fan of RnB, I prefer it to have some rapping, which is why I feel his album hasn't got enough depth for me (I can't stress enough about this being my opinion!)

I'm sure a lot of Jay Sean fans will love this, as will RnB fans.
Me? Well, overall it's a confident return from the Asian. Very good, hope he releases another in the future.
on 2 November 2013
Liked this album when it first came out. Lost my copy so bought again. Good RnB music. Ride it, and Maybe the two best tunes on the album by far.
on 6 April 2015