Customer reviews

on 21 November 2013
This is an amazing fancy dress outfit and was a def favourite at the party it was worn to. Having said that, we had to buy a vest top and petticoat to wear underneath as both the top and skirt are a bit see thru. Great effect outfit, not great quality material though
on 19 May 2013
I bought this for a fancy dress party-obviously...The wig and glasses are great and of very good quality but the top and skirt are very poor quality and totally see through and very static. I ended up wearing another skirt and top underneath! Really did love the wig though...
on 5 April 2017
Wig and glasses totally different from picture! Material is felt and uncomfortable!
on 26 June 2012
I bought this for a geek fancy dress night. I usually make my own outfits but I decided to go all out on an outfit with a wig. Credit where credits due it did look quite good and people obviously recognised it because I had a lot of scooby doo quotes given that night.
Overall the outfit is quite simple, you don't get much. It comes with the wig, glasses, top and skirt. I bought my own socks to complete the outfit. The skirt and top did not feel well made, it felt like it would irritate my skin but It didn't it was actually quite comfy. The skirt is elasticated so easy to put on and off. The glasses look great, very geeky and have lenses which are easy to see through. The wig looked quite good, it was a bit annoying and I took it off by the end of the night. The problem is that after one use it was hard to maintain and brushing was hard. This is probably an issue with most fancy dress wigs.
Overall it looks good but could be better quality, obviously fancy dress isn't going to be top notch but the material was quite thin and felt cheap. It would have been better to some with the socks as well, It lasted the night and I would probably wear it again.
on 20 December 2011
It was awful would never order anything again from there again VERY POOR ! And I'm still waiting for my money back!
on 4 February 2013
I wore this at New Years Eve for a fancy dress party and it brought the house down. The wig is comfortable to wear but the costume is very nylon and I would worry if you stood near an open flame!
on 23 January 2014
I have to give it 4 stars simply for the fact that everyone at our fancy dress party absolutely loved it and said it was the best outfit of the night.
But if I was scoring on quality alone it would be a 2 star, the skirt and top are so thin that I had to wear a vest and thick black tights underneath the costume.
on 25 July 2013
This costume is made cheaply but is exactly what you would expect for £22! The glasses are different from the picture larger with traditional Velma blue shading so in my opinion much better. The Wig is disappointing, longer than Velmas so i did purchase another for £5 which made the costume perfect!
on 4 February 2016
Outfit is fab although very thin so something needed underneath !
Postage / delivery very quick .
delivery driver just threw it over garden gate no note left through the door so good job I wasn't at work and found it before it was pinched ! So that let it down ! Item fab though
on 10 July 2014
Wig wasn't able to be used do to how badly it was made very very cheap looking poor outfit cost more money trying to replace parts of this costume than the costume itself