Customer reviews

St. Trinian's
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 February 2013
I have the original St Trinian,s films and when they did a new one and the soundtrack I knew I was going to buy
on 1 October 2013
fantastic film, i watch it over and over. I have just celebrated my 50th birthday and had a st trinians fancy dress party based on the film.
on 23 May 2014
love it, saw the film now listen to the songs. Always makes me smile as I think of the film
on 3 April 2014
I loved the films and I loved the music. I think the girls aloud singing st trinians was a great title track.
on 30 September 2014
Brilliant cd with a wide range of excellent performances by well known artists plus the cast of St Trinians
on 9 October 2013
Makes me smile every time - Everything about this film reminds of the spirit of good old fashioned pantomime and fun, and the music is no exception. I love the Firth/Everett duet in particular - gloriously, wonderfully British silliness.
on 12 April 2009
This CD was great, it had all the songs from the film that I liked and didn't know the artists. Especially liked the Sophie Ellis Bextor song for the laser sequence, and the Girls aloud song. Very much recommend to fans of the film!
on 12 October 2014
Received in condition stated with thanks
on 14 July 2008
I got bored of the film, but having heard the soundtrack i preferred the music to the film!

I like all types of music, and this contains all types of music.. so it definately suited me!

I usually get bored of theme tunes, but the Theme Tune to St Trinians by Girls Aloud is awesome, gets me everytime and i start singing!

I would totally buy this album, its amazing!!

Hope this helps x
4 people found this helpful
on 27 February 2009
you will injoy this sound track it is very lively to listern to,also you should watch the actual film that goes with it,I enjoyed it very much and if any one who likes russel brand and rupert evereet who dresses up in the headmistresses clothes is defintly worth waching, he plays hes part very well.colin firth played hes part well as the ex boyfriend of the headmistress.