Customer reviews

Size: Pack of 1|Change

on 16 November 2016
Absolutely great. Used this in amazon jungle and had NO problems with sweating odour at all. Best applied to wet underarms so I just didn't dry that area and put it on when I came out of shower.
AND it's great for air travel. Can go in hand luggage undeclared as it's not liquid or paste.
Also no harmful chemicals. Winner all round. Have bought more as stocking fillers.
on 15 June 2016
This is absolutely brilliant would definitely recommend and have done so and everyone we got it for loved it. give it a go worth the gamble at the price. If you find it good too think of the cash you would save. We took the gamble and it paid off. We saw a few bad comments but everyone is different. you won't know till you try. But My partner & I love this product so gentle not harsh like chemical deodorants, and great value will be sticking with this great product. Don't know if it will last a year yet but have been using the same one now since 16th Feb 2016 and it as not gone down much at all so looks good.
on 25 July 2016
Almost a year after purchase and I am still using it, not only that but I think I've used only about a quarter of the stick and I've been using constantly for twice a day! Like many others, I was quite dubious whether this would actually work at all, in fact, I still doubt it every time I put it on because I've been so used to deodorant and antiperspirant that I'd expect some sort fragrance when using something to combat body odour but this stick is completely odourless and leaves no visible marks on the skin but amazingly it works really throughout the day! It doesn't look like much but it really is worth a try!
on 20 September 2017
A friend at work recommended this to me, as I was always running off to the toilet to reapply my anti perspirent. I was a bit dubious, but gave it a whirl. I walk to walk, and with my old deodorant, even though I would have only just had a shower, I was conscious of smelling like stale sweat by the time I got to work. When I use this however, I still smell fresh all day. I was staying at a friends one Friday, so did a full day at work, then had a 2.5 hour train journey to my friends, and it was a hot day. As I got off the train, a woman stopped me and said I smelt lovely. If that wasn't enough to make me keep using it, I don't know what is!
It isn't without it down sides however. The main one is that you still sweat. I am still trying to get used to the sticky wet feeling, and I run off to the toilets at work convinced that I must smell (I don't) The second is that it leaves my underarms a bit sore at times. Aside from that, I love this product!
on 14 July 2016
I was very hopeful that this would work for me as no other deodorants work. Though it does not work 100% (it's summer time and it's very hot - still waiting for the winter to test it), it's definitely better than all the other deodorants I have used all my life. I sweat less but BO is not completely eliminated (that is what I am looking for), it smells much less and only I can smell it, not everyone around me, so that's positive. So I give it a 3-star rating because it does not eliminate 100% of BO, but works so much better than everything I have tried.
on 31 July 2017
Bought for holiday in an attempt to stop prickly heat. I have no idea how this works but it does!!

I've been constantly sniffing my pits since using & not one nasty niff. Wouldn't say stops sweating, not that I sweat much, but it certainly does stop the end of the day pong, which when mixed with the cheap scent of a deodorant is rank!! All I can smell is the fabric conditioner on my clothes.

Tried allsorts of ways to apply. Found the best one is to put palms in water, shake off the excess, rub them together then into each pit. This gives just enough moisture for the stick to glide over without any drag. Running the water over the stick caused little puddles in the packaging.
on 21 May 2017
love this thing. just wet two fingers, rub it over the top of the deodorant and use. it's a strange thing to use at first because it feels like you're just rubbing water over your armpits but it really works, it's completely odourless, no sweat odour, no discolouration and I think its going to last forever. the plastic bit is a bit flimsy, so I'm being extra careful with it so it doesn't break.
on 4 July 2017
This stick is amazing. Bought 2 of these out of hope more than expectation.
Does it stop you sweating? No or maybe a little less. But hey, it’s not meant to be an antiperspirant. However, when you do sweat does it stop any odour? Absolutely yes!!

It’s really weird, because when you use it’s like you sweat pure water. No odour!
This is the only deodorant I’m going to use from now on and I’m buying this for all members of my family, especially the whiffy ones :-)!!
on 14 September 2017
I have been using this actual stone for a few months and its very effective if used properly. I use it straight out of the shower while I am still wet, I apply for about 15 seconds under each arm for maximum effect. Any less and it does not work too well. You get a lot for your money (125g), so worth a try if you are sensitive to regular deodorants.
on 15 August 2014
Fabulous invention!
Bought this for my hubby - after all the others failed to deliver. It's remarkable! The best invention ever made - lasts forever & works like magic every time. It's a superb brand & although this one is still going strong after four months of everyday use - I'll be buying it again and again. They don't come any better than this - no smell, no dampness, easy to use, with incredible results. Truly fabulous - can't recommend highly enough!