on 7 January 2015
This was a great purchase for the price. I am a beginner golfer and lose a few when I go out on the course. So many options on Amazon to choose from but I chose these and I am really satisfied.

The balls are great condition, 1 or 2 have some colouring on them but nothing that will affect the ball performance, really satisfied with the quality of the balls.

The variety of ball brands were as follows:

Pinnacle 22% Wilson 15% Slazenger 11% Precept 10% Spalding 6% Donnay 5% Top Flite 5% Intech 3%

The other 23% were a mix of 23 different brands and corporate balls.

Overall a really good purchase.

Would buy again (hopefully I don't have to very soon)
on 13 August 2017
Was a bit worried as some of the reviews on Amazon said these lakeballs were bad quality. Glad I took a chance, they're pretty good. Not one discoloured one. Of course they aren't pristine, but hardly any markings and just some faded logos. My 7yo loves looking through them for funny ones, she's playing with the 'Noodles' ones at the moment.

Came very quickly, well boxed and yes there definitely are 100 as I've counted! At the rate we're losing them I will be re-ordering these again soon.
on 17 August 2012
I received 100 assorted balls. They were not AAA. They were reasonable condition, many were scuffed and had handwritten marks on them, but I have bought golf balls from other Amazon suppliers, where the quality was better. 50 AAA Titlest balls was better value, as the quality was good; but a little more expensive. Nevertheless these will do.
on 24 July 2015
Perfect for me as a high handicapper who loses a fair amount of balls still and I doubt the ball quality for me really affects my game.

I'd say the balls are in OK condition, not amazing - you can tell they've had some use that's for sure.

My box contained:

3 Strata

+ 30 Assorted balls of different makes Hippo, Ryder, Lynx
review imagereview image
on 1 October 2012
Before you read on these balls do represent reasonable value, but (IMHO) they are NOT AAA or even AA quality. We have bought 2 X 200 from this seller, the first 200 were OK, with about 20% that were of poor quality and not much use for anything other than practice, but the rest were fine with a good mix of brand named balls in reasonable condition. Unfortunately, the second 200 were made up of poor quality balls in that brand names were all washed out and about half were quite badly yellowed and discoloured. A large number were also obscure makes that none of us had heard of. If your looking for cheap practice balls then these would do the job nicely, but based on the second order that we got they are not much better than that. They are not AAA quality and only worth a max 3 star rating.
on 8 November 2013
As my wife and I are golfing beginners and play on a course with lots of water we tend to lose lots of balls. Plus there is a lot of rough and leaves in the winter so balls somehow dissapear. We have now purchased over 400 golf balls from this seller and overall they are excellent. Yes of course there are a few duds but as beginners this is not the end of the world.

We also do not mind if balls get lost.

We will be buying more to take back with us to France.
on 10 May 2016
lovely! cheap and cheerful. Hubby happy with them. Perfect for when you have a fun weekend play and don't want to spend too much on expensive brand new balls.
on 16 October 2015
Arrived promptly and as described. I lose balls regularly, so these are great value for me. Don't buy if you are expecting brand name balls such as titleist or Bridgestone. You will get the odd RAM or Molitor in here, but mostly they are makes you won't have heard of (like Beta Titanium). They are perfectly adequate for my purpose.
on 13 November 2013
I found these golf balls perfect. they were all well known brands and in excellent condition. We all lose golf ball at this time of the year with the covering of leaves, soft terrain etc ( well I do anyway)and these balls for this price,are a very good buy indeed and I have purchased them on previous occasions without regret.
on 25 June 2017
Yes I'm very happy with the added supply of golf ball on hand. I still tend to lose a few each time i'm on the course.

See one answered question