on 31 January 2017
I was initially doubtful this would be sturdy enough for a hobby table but it does the job! The legs are a bit stiff to adjust but now it`s up it won`t be coming down! I`m using it to cut out and sew prem and new born baby clothes and it happily takes 2 sewing machines. It has a non slip finish which is excellent until you need to clear up!

I thought it wouldn`t be big enough but I was pleasantly surprised that it is.
review image
on 20 July 2017
We bought this table to use in an art room. We chose it because it has a smooth surface that is easy to clean, and it looked as if it would be sturdy and last well. So it turned out to be - well made, sturdy construction, nicely thought out. It is handy to be able to adjust the height to three settings - to work while standing or sitting. We also bought the 6ft version which really IS strongly made, with a bolt to slide across the joins - strong enough to sit on..They are so good that we will soon use them for a party in the garden too. They are not light, being solidly built, so delivery was quite expensive, but the actual cost was attractive, so overall it was still a good buy. Thoroughly recommended!
on 12 July 2017
So it's wide, folds down small, etc. BUT, despite its claims on the limited instructions, it's impossible for one person to open up alone! You need 3 hands and two sets of feet! It's an incredibly tight fit so extremely stiff - yet this doesn't make it any more stable. I'm amazed at people claiming they use it as a dining table! In my view, a dining table requires stability!
It's more stable once the sewing machine is on it, but I wouldn't recommend it at all.
However, because of space limitations, I've got such limited choice that I'm keeping it. But I cannot ever recommend it,
on 6 April 2017
Excellent, I brought this for a craft table, my sewing machine found a new home. It is really sturdy, nice finish to it.. A brilliant table with I am sure many uses. Wish i had found it mich sooner LOVE it 5* for ALL aspects of my order.
on 12 April 2017
I bought this for my sewing machine and it is perfect both in height and sturdiness. Good quality for the price. I have also used my overlocker on the table. It is a little bouncy for this machine but completely usable. Excellent purchase .
on 8 May 2017
Very pleased with the Trestle Table, it was just what I wanted for my art studio. It's big enough to to hold my paints, brushes and water pot, with plenty of room left over for a table easel. The top is great as it is mounded plastic and is easy to wipe clean. Although I keep it open, it is easy to fold and store away if needed. It also has 3 different height settings, the tallest setting is just right when sitting st the table.
on 9 March 2017
Sturdy, well made and easy to set up. This table was purchased as a sewing desk for my sewing machine and all my sewing paraphernalia, and it's perfect. It comes wholy assembled, so no flat-packing here, thankfully, All you have to do is open it up and set it to the height you require.
on 15 March 2017
It's a solid table but only when put against the wall & 2 cupboards. When standing on its own it's extremely wobbly. At first I thought I won't be able to use it, but I kept it as I couldn't be bothered with the whole return process. Price is a great bonus though.
on 14 May 2017
Just what I needed a folding table that would take the weight of my sewing machine and that would fold up to go in a cupboard at 2 foot square when folded as well as the price it's just right
on 13 June 2017
Nice sturdy table. Slight damage to plastic at one end of the centre where it folds but not worth the hassle of returning for replacement. Would recommend to anyone looking for a smaller, easy to carry table.