on 17 January 2015
Wish I had found this sooner.
My son was constantly waking himself up after escaping the swaddling blankets. I came across this when he was 7 wks and struggling in very little sleep.
It's a very simple design and I suppose it's a lot of money for a piece of material but anything for a baby has a price tag attached.
It's fiddly to put in but you get the hang of it. However, unless your baby is comatosed you are likely to disturb him. I tend to do it just before I've finished feeding when he's dopey.
The swaddle stays on all night and he's not waking himself up anymore.
It's quite thin material but wraps round about 3times- tshirt like material. We use a blanket on top if really chilly.
£15 for a continuous 2 hrs sleep- i would pay more!!
on 23 April 2017
Baby hated it
on 22 October 2014
very soft cloth,baby love it
on 2 April 2013
Having a newborn with infant excema has been a nightmare. We've tried several products that have "promised" to stop babies from scratching and irritating their skin further. Sadly none have truely delivered.....until now!

This product keeps the babies arms by their sides throughout the night without causing them any distress, infact quite the opposite. Our baby was and is extremely calm and has now at 12 weeks old begun to sleep soundly through the night. gone are the scratch marks on his face each morning and we now all enjoy a calm and uneventful nights sleep.

I would whole heartedly recommend this product,
on 21 August 2008
We used this blanket with both our kids, definitely helps them sleep.

Would recommend it for babies from birth to when they gain some control over their hands.
on 24 January 2011
This blanket is a real solution to parents of babies that are very active sleepers. My 2 month old is that baby and I tried to swaddle her with a regular blanket, but she could always get out of it and as a result was not sleeping well. The first day of using this blanket was a huge improvement and now she sleeps happily and peacefully with her arms staying under the blanket. I highly recommend this to any parent of a newborn!!
on 20 September 2014
We love this swaddle!!!! Our baby is very wriggly but this swaddle is so well designed that he stays nicely wrapped up. And he loves it!! I just wish they had a bigger size as well. Our little one is quite tall and even though he's only 2.5 months old, I don't think we'll be able to use this after he's 4 months.
on 9 February 2012
This is a wonderful swaddle. It's soft, warm and could wrap baby up nice and firmly/snug. I washed it over and over again and it maintained it's shape and the velcro was as strong at the end as when it was new. If you have a small tot that has a hard time sleeping this really is a great item.
on 27 November 2007
This blanket was an absolute life saver, got my baby one when he was two weeks old and ended the sleepless nights straight away
on 24 September 2011
Fantastic what a good product. I have already recommended it to my friends!! A nicer softer material would be good, although the light cotton is good for summer days.