Exped Pack of 4 Dry Bags - Bright
Size: One Size|Colour: Assorted|Change
Price:£32.00+ Free shipping

on 18 June 2017
Great design, and superb value. I used these on a canoe trip recently, I got two sets, one for myself and one for my companion. The clear front is SO USEFUL. It made packing up less of a methodical chore, as we did arrange things, but we didn't have to keep as strict mental catologue of where everything was. And completely waterproof, literally threw them in the water an some points. We did not treat these bags kindly, and they show no wear. Definitely worth a purchase.
on 9 September 2014
Just what I wanted to keep in my bag...which is a 10 litre rucksack for every day. The extra small is perfect for purse and wallet...and my partner' smallest on occasions. Small goes in the back pocket, to protect my iPad mini, and is big enough to hold a Kindle and an iPad also, all in cases, if necessary. The medium one is great for the main pocket and all the odds and ends that end up there. I shall be using the large one for washing things or swimming kit. It is a good size for that.

Lovely bright colours. The bags all feel sturdy and of high quality. The fasteners are secure and easy to open and close. The waterproof linings feel reliable and I shall be happy to trust my valuables to these bags, this winter.
on 8 June 2015
I've been using these for my Gold DofE expeditions and I have been so grateful for their superb ability at keeping water out. Having dry clothes to put on in the tent after a cold, windy, soaking wet day in the mountains of Snowdonia really was a treat! Thank you, I am really happy with this purchase and would recommend to anyone looking to keep their stuff dry.

Note: they are not big enough to be a liner for a full 70 litre rucksack, however they can be used to organise the contents of your inner bag very nicely and stop everything from becoming a wet and muddy mess in the bottom of your bag.
:D
on 8 January 2017
I love Exped products and these are no exception. These are great for your kit and help organise everything in your bag neatly. Great sizing and almost felt bespoke for my kit ... I also use life venture dristore bags which are great but these were a bit of luxury for me . All my kit has remained dry throughout some horrendous downpours ( including my Lifeventure stuff ) .
on 5 January 2018
Tested on recent trek in Nepal. Worked well, Not left out in rain so can't comment on the waterproof aspect (not 5 stars) but the bags did seal well and didn't let air back in so looks good for water. I would definitely buy some more, sizes were good, held quite a lot of clothing.
on 14 August 2016
These store away very nearly because they are so thin which makes me nervous but so far they've done their job. I'd still like something a little more tough for my adventurous trips but for trekking and the odd splash pr water this was a great little bag to have. I used it to store my wallet and camera on trips to the beach and they're bright so you don't lose sight of it too easily.
on 23 June 2014
I use the xs, s & m bags when i go climbing.

Xs holds my spare hats, gloves and socks.

S holds my storm shelter as its easier to stuff it back into this bag than the supplied one

M has my spare fleece top

Never had my rucksack submerged in water but been caught in heavy rain plenty times. These dont let a drop in. The bright colours make it easy remember whats in what and they can compress down pretty small.

Never used the large bag but it will be able to hold alot. I could prob fit the xs, s & m inside it when fully loaded.
on 24 October 2015
Superb bags for separating out and protecting kit on expeditions or simply for travel in areas where water or dust ingress is a risk. We have a few sets of these and use them extensively on trips to keep clean clothes etc separated from used clothes, and to ensure that everything stays dry until we want it.
on 7 January 2014
Bought two sets of these. One for me, one for my SO. Have been using them a lot lately due to all the rain we have had. Used in bike panniers, this last weekend we went out in a down pour and had to cross a few (ahem) rivers in the roadway. The panniers got soaked through and through. Had a small lake living in them upon arriving home. However everything in the fold-dry bags remained nice and dry. Very happy with these. Will be looking for another (bigger capacity) set for our larger items (tent, kitchen, etc)
on 22 February 2013
Bought these mainly because I was going into the Arctic circle in Winter and needed to protect photographic kit and camera (bringing a camera into a warm room from sub-zero temperatures causes condensation on the camera. (Put it into a sealed bag before coming out of the cold means the condensations forms on the outer surface of the bag, not the camera). By putting all the cables into the smallest bag, the bright colour meant that it would be hard to leave behind in an hotel room! By leaving some air in each bag when sealed it effectively acts as a cushioning for delicate electronics. Really good value for money.