Customer reviews

Lovely.
on 11 April 2014
Loved it
on 14 May 2009
My daughter (4) and son (2) both love this DVD...so do I! It is really enjoyable and great for language development because of it's repetitive nature. It also introduces basic Spanish from a young age.
on 18 October 2008
My Son loves Diego and Dora so the dvd was always going to be well received. He has watched this many times in the car and at home when i need a spare half hour or so to get on with the house work. I've also enjoyed sitting down and watching it with him and encouraging him to take part.
on 12 March 2009
Go Diego Go - The Great Dinosaur Rescue [DVD] Great for kids enjoyment but also educational
on 13 June 2010
As always from this supplier the quality is first class and my grandaughter loves to watch it delivery is always very quick.
on 18 August 2011
Our little girl loves this DVD. The main feature stars Diego and Dora which made it popular in our house. The songs are really catchy and of course it's educational with the dinosaur facts and lyrics. The other Diego episodes featured are good - repeats to us as we've seen many on tv already but our daughter still enjoys watching them.
on 6 May 2010
My 3 year old was made up with this DVD. He thinks its great and enjoys interaction
on 13 February 2012
Purchased for my 3 year old as it was cheap and cheerful.
He loves it so for the price it is excellent valve for money even if he only watches it for 6months and then gets fed up!!!
Recommend for any Diego fans out there.
on 23 May 2013
Arrived on time, well packaged, grandson has not viewed it yet, but am sure it will be fine as these
videos on Dora and Diego have always been interesting and informative for grandchildren.